• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Me create a Wc3 Chess map, I need a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
:vw_death: im half way through making my map I need a team to help with jass and triggers, as well as design :vw_death: please join me in a adventure of friendship and fun, to make a cool chess game with warcraft twist :goblin_wtf: my email is [email protected] please make your subject for email (chess map help) ty and glad to have you helping me

Level 19
Don't be so mean, I think Chess Games can be fun too, especially in Warcraft III. It's good to make classic stuff once in a while too, like Pac Man :p
I might help in Triggering once I'm done learning JASS.

Level 29
ehermmm, tell you the truth, I really like this Idea but the downside of this is you need to create a 'chess' engine' by triggering which is really really hard coz you need to create variations for it, one move alone can consist of hundreds of variations...

I suggest you create a chess 'cinematic' instead with a game of one of the great players...

off topic: I'm really good at chess, ehermmm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.