• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need alot of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Theres a bunch of things i need help with im new with triggers so heres the list

1. I need ot make a save/load system for my map
2. I need to find out how to make item unstealable
3. I need a modeling kit
4. I need ot know how to put level caps so you cannot power level

Thats the list if anyone can help it would be great thanks! :shock:

Level 16
That is stupid. YOu don't post in the site discussions forum just for your little attention. This is for actual members who care about the site, not some little "hlp me plzzz!!111!!!1" person who just needs his problems fixed. Read some more threads and follow the people warned.

Level 2
god damn chill your fucking panties im new to this website i didnt know and i didnt read i just clicked something.. Fucking a dont talk shit cause im new and you can

Level 22
Easy, Eusira. Were you welcomed that warmly when you fist came here...?

To answer ytour questions:

1. There are save/load script maps in the map section. Check out he "misc" section for them. There are several different kinds, just choose the one you like.

2. I never knew items could be stolen in the first place. Do you mean make it so only certain players can pick up certain items?

3. Discreet 3ds Max 4.0/5.0 would be needed for modeling. You can check it out at their website. Descreet.com, it think it was...

4. Level caps are done with triggers. Either the "hero" or player trigger sections in the trigger editor cover that.

-VGsatomi

Level 2
Thanks very much Number one is help nubr 2 i mean by when you grab an itme its yours and nobody else can take like in RPG's and number 4 i mean by how to do it or where i can find

Also i need to know how to make a hero look like he actlly "equips" an item

Level 2
Sorry that im such a newb but i cant find the scrips for the save/load in the map section all i see is maps :?

Level 2
Sorry for psamming i got a few more problems i cant download anything off of the map section i saw 3 codes and how do i make sets for the heros

Status
Not open for further replies.