• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!!!New footmen wars map Need Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am making a new footmen wars map. new but not completely original. the idea is from waugriffs footmen wars. i have a few problems befor i can release the map. they are:

-i need a trigger that will work and let people sell their footmen

-when the map is started players that arent there (slots that are left open) still have a barracks and still make footmen i think this has somthing to do with start locations but im not sure please help

-it might lag due to lots of triggers and i need to combine them to make it lag less (at least thats what im told) see my earlier post "need help with lagging" for more info

i will add more problems as they come up so please keep checking this post if you want a really gret footmen wars map. BTW its going to be called Umbras Footmen Wars.

--If anyone knows waugriff or how to contact him please tell me thx--AlphaChicken

Level 21
Hehe thats the spirit - aim to beat good maps

To sell footman, give them a dummy ability such as beserk with 0% bonus attack rate and movement speed and with triggers, remove the footman and add the gold to the player who used the dummy ability - sell

Yes, the game will be laggy because of all those footman spawning, if you want, give a limit of how much footman are trained via triggers

I saw Waugriff on battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.