• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making it a civilized site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
This site is no way near fair, this site should be like real life, with punishment, but in a "CIVILIZED" way, like in real life, when u steal sum bread, u get a fine, you can do it again and again AND again, but u'll never get sentenced 2 death, like on this site.

Death Sentence/jail 4 life(4 999 years) = Banning 4 ever.
I know that can be annoying, but that's how life is, you dont kill sum1 4 stealing.

I'd like u 2 change that plz, so you can have a crime record or summing.

IP ban, should never be used.
Internet is way 2 powerful.

Level 11
I don't find this rule unfair either. If you keep commiting "crimes" like you say the community doesn't need you. Let's pretend that we are like in a real community. When you are in a group, and you annoy most of the people in the group repeteatly, will they still accept you? I doubt it! It's the same thing here... It's not a life and death situation here, it's a community, like a large group.

Level 9
Saikann said:
Besides, if people just simply didn't violate the rules (twice), there would be no need for any kind of punishment.

Also, care to elaborate on why that changes anything, this site being a "webcity" ?

tør man spørge hvad problemet virkelig er ?
Jeg går ikke ud fra du siger det her fordi andre personer har haft problemer med systemet ?

Level 25
Well on the internet, we have flamers, spammers and trolls. Because of them, an internet community must turn into a powerful hierachy where the admin is the one who bans them, the mods go around finding rulebreakers the admin didn't find, or just looking after a certain section, and the members don't break the rules. You break rules twice, we decide that you need a little time off to rethink what you're doing. You break rules after that, we decide that you're unneeded in the community, and IP ban your ass

Level 9
Uhh, Oz you should lock the topic to, it would help.

(that was NOT meant to be offensive in any way shape or form.)

Status
Not open for further replies.