• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Makeing SFX, just request it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Along with my recent return to the hive I've decided to make SFX (Sound
Effects) for people again.

I can make many sfx some witch include;

Ambient sounds
Basically something like a forest with birds chirping wind flowing through the trees etc...

Machine sounds
Like shields going up on a star ship, gears grinding, lazier and some gun sounds.

Creature/Animal sounds
I can do a few real-life creatures, but I'm best at making imaginary creature sounds like zergling's, manbearpig's, dragons.

A few samples of my previous work are attached to this post. They were all made by me with use of SFX library's, a microphone and adobe audition.:thumbs_up:

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:Request form example;

Deadline: I need this by 17th of December.
Request: I would like a thunderstorm with rain sounds included, no animals though.
Second Request (optional): I would also like a city street sound, with cars, horns going off, and maby a helicopter above if possible.

Attachments

• ThunderStorm.mp3
    96.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Monster Howl Cave.mp3
    93.8 KB · Views: 87
  • shield 3.mp3
    58.5 KB · Views: 54
  • RobotGrown.mp3
    33 KB · Views: 55
  • Chant Combined (2).mp3
    275.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Siren 2.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
Level 9
i need a mysterious SFX, preferably with chime and triangle sounds. its supposed to sound like u nvr went somewhere b4 and the feeling of a completely new place.

i also need a sound of a place which sounds scary, with no creature sounds. totally no. it must sound scary and not too scary.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

i need a mysterious SFX, preferably with chime and triangle sounds. its supposed to sound like u nvr went somewhere b4 and the feeling of a completely new place.

i also need a sound of a place which sounds scary, with no creature sounds. totally no. it must sound scary and not too scary.

for the second one, a haunted house with boards squeeking, or something like the woods at night time? (needs to be a bit more descriptive.)

Bird sound ready, its attached to this post.

Attachments

• Bird 1.mp3
    6.1 KB · Views: 52

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hmm, can i get like a.. Futuristic Checkout / All your upgrades locked in sound fx?

checkout ~ Like a cha-ching sound from a cash register?
UIpgrades locked ~ pad-lock sound?

or something more robot like for them both?

~ got a few don, wont be on untill a day or two after x-mas just keep posting what u need and ill finish it then.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Back tomorrow, i'll upload a few then ~

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Finished Cow Moo, Goat Bleet, and Car Engine sort of sound.

~attached below

Attachments

• Moo 1.mp3
    144.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Bleat 1.mp3
    120.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Car Start and Driveway 1.mp3
    370.1 KB · Views: 27

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Almost done mine, yet?

Cash Register is finished

Also finished the spooky sound sort of thing that someone wanted, dunno if its how you wanted it though.

~attached below

>Finished for today<

Attachments

• Cash-Register 1.mp3
    170.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Spooky BETA 1.mp3
    784.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

so are u done with my mysterious sound lol

scary one is above, I'll see if i can make the mysterious one today.

Update#1~~~ Ok im making some more atm, starting with the catchphrase then the mysterious sound. since there gonna be the hardest to make.

Update#2~~~ Finished the voice, turned out a bit robotic.. DL below :thumbs_down:
(don with Vocaloid 2{Rin's voice}) --->>> Quick edit to this; goin out to family dinner, bb in a bit... ill make the mysterious sound then.

Attachments

• voice 1 off.mp3
    58.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.