• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making a humanbody from scratch in Milkshape 3D

Level 24
This is a good tutorial for beginners at scratch modelling that wants to learn. The formatting has come a long way from where it was when you first posted this tutorial, the tutorial is easy to follow and fairly detailed. The only problem is that this is not nearly finished as it is lacking both part two and three, and it's actually been 4 months since this was first uploaded. I must ask, are you ever planning to finish this tutorial or is it material for the graveyard?

Level 30
I'll finish it >.>
Be patient, my love.
All these stupid jobs I still have to do ... So many work and no time you see? :)
I think I'll remake the tutorial model with a head on it. Then, I'll learn myself how to rig properly without effing up the animations in ms3D and then, I'll animate it and upload it and link to it and ... y'know.