• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seeking help from Milkshape 3d users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 50
Recently I uploaded a warcraft model in milkshape using import menager and I have faced some problems since then. When I select whole model some vertices remain unselected, using face or vertex selection, the same error is there. I imported several times warcraft units but didn't have this problem, don't know how to fix it. It's with every new model I make since then. Any help would be appreciated.
242792-albums8395-picture105277.png

Level 17
My guess is the normals got reversed somehow, untick "ignore backfaces" and see if you can select it then.
I have never worked in Milkshape but from experience that is one of the only reasons things don't want to select.
The mesh could also have broken apart, sometimes converters don't handle smoothing well and will break smoothing groups or UVW islands into separate segments.

Status
Not open for further replies.