• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make town hall usable for all players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys!.

i just wanna ask if there's anyway to make a town hall usable for all players?

example:i have a town hall,i want all player can train their peasants and upgrades in the townhall without each player need to build townhall for themselves..
get what i mean...please help thanks...:D

Level 9
oon the top toolbar click scenario and than click techtree. After click use custom techtree then highlight all players and deselect town hall. If this isnt what you want give me a better explenation!

actualy i want a neutral pasive building(townhall)
then each player can train their units here...thats my explanation..

deskully~~thanks...check it out later..on dota game now..

Level 7
8 players place 8 townhalls
when ani of 8 townhalls selected:
make selection number of the player and (select townhall of his playernumer)
only you will know theres 8 ... they wont see it comming
change color etc... that should work hope it helps

Level 6
Actually, you could potentially exploit a glitch in spell book mechanics, which allows all players to use abilities within the spell book, if it's on a structure. Although, you'd have to make a dummy ability within the spell book, and trigger the gold cost, etc, for the peasants being summoned.

Level 11
Go to Model Editor. Create a custom Mercenary Camp (it is the building that trains ogres, murlocs, wendigos, etc, and it is neutral). Then, remove those units "sold" and replace it with peasants. This way, the building is neutral and anyone can buy from it. Also, just change the model file, shadow image, etc, so that it looks the way you want it to look. I hope this helps
Also, just change the gold, food, and lumber costs of your peasants if need be

Status
Not open for further replies.