• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to make High Elf Town Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am just making a map with custom armies for humans (just humans & dwarves), high elves, and Warcraft 2 style Horde.

So far everything is working fine and I managed to figure out all the issues along the way except for the high elves. I made a copy of the town hall, keep, and castle which I re-named high elf town hall, high elf keep, and high elf castle. I then changed changed the produced unit from peasant to elf worker and going from there was changing the techtree and so on.

However, one issue I am having is that in the game itself the game doesn't recognise the high elf town hall as an actual town hall and immediately warns that this player will be revealed if they don't build a town hall and then they get revealed a few minutes later as if they had no town hall at all.

How can I make the high elf town hall a "true" town hall so that this doesn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.