• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revealing players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need the enforce victory/defeat trigger to show other players who is defeated and of course to make the winning player have a victory box. I made a custom building based on Castle building. It is marked as Town Hall and Mechanical. And I do not understand why it says you will be revealed in 1 minute unless you build a town hall, how do I clear this message. I already have a Castle custom unit (which is a townhall), not the human castle.

Level 2
you have to delete ALL of the initial triggers that the editor adds for you... those triggers are there for if you wanted to just make a map for the normal wcIII mode not for a custom map those triggers follow the rules of the normal game...

Level 12
I deleted immediately after making a map. The map does not have AI.

There is no melee initialization, just trigger enforce victory/defeat condition. I need to put this because without it I can not make victory or defeat, this is a kind of map which needs victory/defeat condition as it is not a rpg or campaign.

Level 2
You can make your own trigger for victory / defeat with your own events... for example...

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - Rifleman 0002 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
the dialogs is the victory dialog and the scores is the score screen

Status
Not open for further replies.