• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Revealed players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need enforce victory/defeat trigger because it shows the player that he won, when i put this trigger on, the player gets revealed because the player must build a townhall, it seems that victory/defeat only works without revealing at the start when I have one town hall, stronghold, necropolis or tree of life. But if I put a custom unit that is classified as mechanical and town hall it says you do not have a townhall and the player will be revealed. Does somebody think I should have victory/defeat? It is not a big deal, I can see the scores by just quitting and that.

remove the auto-enforce action... then create some kind of system to check if a player will be defeated [maybe all units dead or all building destroyed etc], if yes then run defeat actions for him [you can set it to show/hide the dialogs and/or the score screen]... do the same for the winning player [to pick him, maybe check if there is only one player left that hasn't lost which means you also need to register the losing players]... the defeat/victory actions can be found under "game" I believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.