• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make already explored map no more explored and reexplorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I'm new here and I need help for my custom map.

In my map there is a black mask and a fog of war, so at start players don't see the map, all is black, but after exploring they can see the map through the fog of war.

But in my map players can have a new start if they want regardless of others players. What I want is to make the player who restart to have again his map not explored with the black mask and the fog of war. I tried to trigger it with the visibility trigger that create a black mask for triggering player, but using this trigger makes the player to not being able anymore to explore the map, he will always has a black mask instead of the fog of war after exploring an area of the map.

I don't know what I can do to resolve that so help me please. :D

Level 10
Create a black mask over the whole map, then destroy it straight after.
  • Reset
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 1 (Red) emitting Black mask across (Entire map)
      • Visibility - Destroy (Last created visibility modifier)

Level 5
Thanks a lot !

I was on it for hours and finally it was so simple lol.

I think I tried it but it didn't work because I added a visibility modifier for the fog of war + black mask.

Well, ty. :D

Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.