• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magma Elemental TC

A remake of my magma elemental. I will be releasing a non-TC version and a ghostly version as well.

The animation damage point is .744

Keywords:
magma, elemental, team color, tc
Contents

Magma Elemental TC (Model)

Reviews
18:16, 23rd Apr 2013 Misha: heheh, i just love that subtle pulse of the cracks and the TC particles. animations are cool as well

M

18:16, 23rd Apr 2013
Misha: heheh, i just love that subtle pulse of the cracks and the TC particles. animations are cool as well

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Wow. Very very interesting. The skull-face is really well-designed. The body shape is rather interesting. I'll have to open this up.

Now, the thing that gets me is that he's a Magma Elemental... But if all the flow-y "magma-y" bits are TC in this version, he'll really only resemble a "magma" elemental for Players Red & Orange... Makes a great Poison/Death/Fire/Lightning/Nature/Poison/Water/Ice Elemental, though. :p

Level 2
I realy like that teamcolor! Teal one looks like somekind of ice elemental,and green one looks like acid or maybe some Shadowmoon valley elemental! :)

Level 13
How did you made TC particles? (I'd be very grateful if you could post a tutorial or some tips here/in a pm. I have a general understanding of the model editors, but I never quite figured how to do that.)
In any case, very nice model. It looks kinda weird next to the preexisting models, but it's still a great one.

Level 6
awesome work. hope we see this model in some maps ! thanks to all the colors its pretty usefull in many ways !

5/5 +rep

S11

S11

Level 3
how do i use the green /red/=blue skin how do i switch between them