Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Magic is kinda old......

Discussion in 'Magic the Gathering: SC' started by chenlimin, May 4, 2008.

1. The_Silent

The_Silent

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    My combo is ''incounterable'' and indestructable no matter what. ''No matter what'' no excatly, if they print a card that can counter lands its not ^^

2. Anduril

Anduril

Resources:
    Resources:
    Goblin Warchief is better than Goblin King

3. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    *sigh* Goblin Warchief pawns... I loved the Charbelcher + Goblin Recruiter days lol...

4. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not really, depends on the kind of deck your running.

Warchief is good for fast attacks, and early rushes, King is good for overwhelming your opponent, including if you use that card that makes all lands mountains in addition to there land types, i forget the name of it.

Warchief: all goblins cost 2 less to play, all goblins have haste.
    Goblin King: All goblins get +1/+1 and get mountain walk.
    Technically King is better, including with mountain walk, you gain more of a advantage in mid and late games, while warchief is useful in early games. Though if you combine them, a set of kings and warchiefs then your deck will own most noob decks, and depending on your goblins, will own all

5. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    Indestructible, only stops creatures from destroying it and effects that say "destroy" If it says removed or sacrificed, that ability won't work. Even cards that give -1/-1 will kill it, because it isn't destroying the creature, a creature goes directly to the graveyard if it has 0 toughness. Theres ways around that ability. Also incounterable is only good against blue.

Shit, sorry! I didn't mean to double post, I meant to edit my last post xD, mods can you merge this with my last post please? :)

6. The_Silent

The_Silent

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    its 20/20 flying and indestructible, and by the way a token. So i don't think -1/-1 would do it.

7. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    Then mosty likely you win the game =D

8. The_Silent

The_Silent

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i haven't lost a match yet, but also only played with like 4 times.

9. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol I can tell nobody here actually takes Magic seriously (as in going to competitions and such).

20/20 Indestructible flyer token = lol bounce owns it. I pay 2 mana and waste how much mana :wink:

Gosh I hate faeries right now. They are like the new Affinity @_@ but a little more balanced. They don't kill you turn 4 lol.

10. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've seen a deck with 2 lands, and do 40+ damage on his FIRST turn, sometimes his second turn. He would go through half his deck and just kill your life. Nothing can stop that, unless you can dig up something faster then that deck.

11. Anduril

Anduril

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you talking about Marat Lage?
    Anyway, Faith's Fetters, bouncing, or any good neuter spell would stop him in his tracks for significantly less mana than you payed for him. Now a 20/20 flying indestructible Avatar with SHROUD......

12. Dreadnought[dA]

Dreadnought[dA]

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lol that's vintage DUH. I'm talking about Standard which is the best format :p
    Although I do like Extended alot too because of its deck creativity. Legacy and Vintage are just plain stupid though -_-