• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Random man dueling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi. Me again somebody who rember me? Can somebody send the code to make a kind of dueling magic? Like in heroes line wars? U know after some sec then u will be teleport to the dueling arena and there u sould fight to death. I think i can make the whole code but how can i do so that a random person u battle with? Im not good to english so i hope u understand me:) u-you

Level 28
Something like this perhaps?

• Melee Initialization
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (Player group((Random player from Team X))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set loc[1] = Center of Arena
          • Unit - Move Hero[(Player number of (Picked player))] instantly to loc[1]
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_loc[1])
When a player chooses a hero, set that hero to the variable "Hero[player number]".
This will pick a random player in team X and moves it to the arena.
Of course, since you said you can do the rest of the coding, this is only the real basic.

(Edit: and yes, I believe I have already seen you here ^^).

Level 5
I can rember you:) you have help me alot times and thank for all the times could you help me again? What kind of var is loc? Im not good to var yet(;

Level 5
thank you guys im trying to maping the map atm(at the monent)
after that i'll try to make the code then i will give u guys REP!
edit: thank for the help im given you guys some reps now ;)
edit2: now im first confused can you plzz send me a demo of the map?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.