• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

M1 Abrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Can i get an M1 Abrams for this map I'm making? It's a military game and i need an M1 Abrams. It's best if it's the tank i used for my picture on my profile. Can I also get the Icon for it? You know, like the BTN and DISBTN. Full Credit to person who makes it first

Last edited:
Level 6
Well Techincally, There is no icon or BTN/ DISBTN and without the Icon or BTN/DISBTN the model doesn't show up in the game. And like i said, it's best if it's like the tank on the picture given

Level 6
Yeah it's a Modified one

It's the one they used in Transformers
Brawl/Devastator Sound Familiar?
And btw, this model/icon would finish up 2 maps. 1 of my maps and one of my brother's maps.

Level 6
Well i couldn't find a picture from the side but i got 2 pictures of the real tank they used.

I dont need the animation for it in transformation i just need the animation of firing it's cannons and stuff on him the 2 heavy machine guns, 8 missiles, 2 coaxial cannons, and main turrent but only if you can.

Use my siggie for the missiles and turrents on the top

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.