• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All WC3 Model Makers Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need models for all or most of these units/structures. If anyone at all, can make these, please reply what your going to make, so i dont have multiple people working on the same thing. you will get credit in my map, and be really cool people :infl_thumbs_up: . if you can, TRY to keep the file sizes lower than 100kb:razz:. if you can't, it;s ok, ill still use your models.
BTW, I'm making a WW3 map.
--------------------USA!!!
F35-c
HyperSoar
C141B-StarLifter
U2-Spy Plane
Aurora Bomber
Paladin
MLRS
M1 Abrams
M3A3 Bradley
Nimits-Class Carriers
KIDD-Class destroyers
Patriot Defnces
Nukes
Sattelite Warfare
Mairnes
Laser Defences
------------------China!!!
FCI-Super 7
IL-76
H6 (Tu-16)
T-2000 Black Eagle
Harbon Destroyer
TOMCAT Infantry
Bunkers
Gatling cannons
overlord Tank
MIG
Nukes
Sattelite Warfare
Red Guard
Elite Red Guard

Level 13
Oh god. YOUR REQUESTING FOR ALL OF THOSE ?!!!?!?!

Also: theres no way you could contact every Wc3 modeler everywhere, not only that but i would be suprised if any of them, even one, would make all that.

Also: try looking through the models section, there are SO MANY of those in the model category it really sort of kills the request.

Edit: You must play generals. China doesnt have "red guards", the PLA (peoples liberation army) is theyre main military force, not some ancient crappy dudes in uniforms armed with bolt action rifles.

Level 9
well i know some of those models are already made, and if you dont know what they look like, just google it. and my map is turning out slow but good. if anyone wants to help, they get half credit, or whatever percent is possible lol.

Level 6
well i know some of those models are already made, and if you dont know what they look like, just google it. and my map is turning out slow but good. if anyone wants to help, they get half credit, or whatever percent is possible lol.

Some people are to lazy to google it for images.

Also, shorten your request. Try to improvise with other models on this site.

Level 5
Wtf? T-2000 Black Eagle?????

Ok first off the Black Eagle is a T-80UM2. Second off it's Russian, not Chinese, and China has no plans to purchase it.

MIG? Which one? There's like 10 or so different ones.

Red Guard wouldn't look any different then regular infantry.

Wtf is FCI-Super 7?? I never heard of it, and google search came up with no matches.

The bulk of Chinese tanks are:
* Type 90-II aka MBT-2000, for export
* Type 96 Improved Type-85 Tank
* Type 98 Prototype Tank
* Type 99 Improved Type-98 Tank

Really before you decide to make a map involving the Chinese military at least do some basic research. C&C Generals is NOT a good resource for units.

Level 6
Well I know some model makers that wont be open...

Kofi_Banan
Illidan(evil)X

Probably Mechanical Man (I'm not sure)

Level 6
Clearly not, because models just fall out of the bushels of 0's and 1's we call the internet, how else could they be made? :ugly:

some people call that "The Matrix"

Anyways, you can't really request all that and expect some people to actually look at this thread. Some animators/modelers don't even look on this page I supposed I'm most likely wrong. But they wont pay attention to the super big requests. They like the easy +rep ones they can finish in like... IDK max 2 days?

Level 6
Sattelite warfare? laser defences? How do you make models of that?

Sattalite Warfare, I'm stumped on but...

Laser Defense could be like.. A remote plane with lasers to melt the explosives in a nuclear warhead maybe? so then it wont detonate otherwise explode in mid air above the ocean probably? Since this is a WW3 map

Also, Illidan(evil)X is making on a Bradley now... probably in 1-2 more days the Bradley would be done.. Also, I still could be wrong

Level 9
lol wtf! what was that mech man? but anyway, i have shortened the lsit, since i have found low-sized, suitable models / icons. what i need now is:
----------
H6-Tu 16
U2 Spyplane
A sattelite
M3A3 Bradley (And i hope illidan finishes within 2 days like Shaynne said)
Any type of cool, latest MiG

Level 23
G1? Is this a new line of technology from RDZ Industries?
*heads on over to RDZNet to check*

Read the two most recent news items for details.

you just said it took 2 minutes
The two most boring minutes of your life.

Seriously, I'm not willing to spend my time doing that shit unless I absolutely have to.

Level 6
Rao Dao Zao, Ever thought of making Optimus Prime since you like him alot?

Optimus Prime

Would be awesome since I am planning on making a all custom model B&F game

Level 12
Lol that was probably it. Back when you had a team, and they probably said that it was the official story, even though it wasnt. Lol, and Rao, I WORSHIP RDZ Industries. I have tracked down almost every page of info about it and probably all the released maps with its models. I love it so much.

Yes I would love to test your WW3 map. Want to link to it, or send it in an email?

Level 9
anyone gonna actually gonna make models for the map and not talk? lol, anyway, the maps turning out great but im having troubles with stupid *** models that wont work for some reason, even though they did before and in any other map. can som1 help?

Level 9
my problem is fixed. but i have a new problem, and sorry to switch our discussion topics...i have recieved an infraction, FOR NOTHING. all i said was, please stfu, and yes this thread needs to be closed, and i got the infraction for "Spamming, insulting other members, use of inappropriate language, blatant disregard for the site rules." when i did NONE of that. check out the post here http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=343639#post343639 , and the thread, and others were more insulting than me, and worse than me...i think moderators are abusing power, and the guy who infra me ( brad.dude03 ) should lose his mod status. i wish i could neg rep him

EDIT: This post is not to last awhile for discussing. thought i'd just point out whats happening. so back on-topic, anyone got models yet?

Last edited:
Level 6
unfortunaely Illidan(Evil)X did not finished the model before he/she went on vacation so the M2 Bradely will be unavailable

Level 1
i think its pretty foolish to make a wc3 map about a 3th world war... well its pretty realistic that it might be china vs usa... but where is europe?? and where are the arabs?

and did you know if Phillip Morris and Nestle would fusion they would have more money/power then the usa??

Level 9
how is it foolish? my beta is complete, and people seem to like, and most is pretty good for a beta, and the rest say its a good map. i havnt had a single person yet who doesn't like my map

EDIT: and can i have please have Pos rep?? ill give some back, and i need it, cuz some losers(not being mean) gave me Neg rep for absolutely nothing.

how is it foolish? my beta is complete, and people seem to like, and most is pretty good for a beta, and the rest say its a good map. i havnt had a single person yet who doesn't like my map

EDIT: and can i have please have Pos rep?? ill give some back, and i need it, cuz some losers(not being mean) gave me Neg rep for absolutely nothing.

by requesting rep you can always get some! But that would be negative... no wait...

"Losers" are called "Moderators" and you flame the staff now! Lets see, we could yet beg rep you again. So smart.

Anyway, if I needed all that shit, I would either learn to model or finish the map, and then request.

Level 5

Death could you please outline the combat system, and economic system of your map? (like a list of units, what counters what, and how) That would be much more helpful in evaluating your map. Though to be honest the list of units you presented is somewhat ridiculous. I am very interested in modern warfare, and can possible help you with finding more realistic units to include in your map. For example the T-80 model recently submitted by Kofi_Banan actually is too general to be identified as a T-80. You could use it to represent Chinese T-62 variants (Type-88 etc.) or even the brand new Type-99. The M1 model done by illidan would also be useful. Apache and Cobra attack helos are all submitted to this site, along with the F-22, and Mig-23/25/27 (too vague to identify).

Status
Not open for further replies.