• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

M1 A7 'Badger' APSV

The 'Badger' Armoured Personal Scout Vehicle is a fast reckon and scout vehicle which can transport up to 4 units. It was especially designed to traverse the toughest terrains and the worst conditions on foreign planets.
It is outfitted with a triple-barrelled auto cannon, the newest sensor arrays and quite thick armour for its class of light vehicles.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Keywords:
tank, armour, armor, cannon, assault, Space Orc, SpaceOrc, Threads, Tracks, Bob Marley, heavy, crush,
Contents

M1 A7 'Badger' APSV (Model)

Reviews
12:11, 11th Aug 2009 Cavman: All right, downloaded and tested the model. Works great. The warp is alright for the most part and the animations are solid, no reason to not approve it. ONe thing I would sugest though, the front cylynder on the gun is...

M

12:11, 11th Aug 2009
Cavman:
All right, downloaded and tested the model. Works great. The warp is alright for the most part and the animations are solid, no reason to not approve it. ONe thing I would sugest though, the front cylynder on the gun is static when the barrels are spinning. I probably would have it spinning with them aswell, but that's my opinion. Anyways, Approved.

Level 26
lol great lil badger you have there. I absolutely love the new machine gun, much better, significant improvement. i like how detailed it is. and the filesize is beautiful, it really is. I dont quite like the side-mirrors on it... but, meh, i guess its ok. The backup lights seem a bit too yellow, not really red. iono if a geoset animation recolor would help or what, maybe just layer the material of the red glow a couple of times in the material manager, but overall a wonderful model, a great support vehicle for your large repertoire of space orc technology

5/5

Level 9
These Orc vehicles are great, and very useful. Beautifully done and detailed.
Now all we need is the air support XD 5/5 Highly Recommended

Level 8
what's next general?
I'm not too keen to see another tank before some artillery or some sort of AA mobile gun.

But a med-vehicle who heals all nearby orcs ? (just an ideea)
or a siege tank (no attack undeployed, when deployed artillery only)

Level 3
WoW what a nice texture WoW again its just amazing if it was going i would rate it 7/5 instantly !!

Level 1
Wow omg General!!! Very nice work! I was wondering one thing. Can you create a tank or transport,,,, i don't know, from move Alien? You know what i mean...Thank you ;-D

Level 1
Well Frank,I have seen lots of your models and I can only say one thing:They are only getting better and better!

Level 1
Hello, I'm new here and I'm having problems with some models such as this. It is not working on my editor, even after doing the correct procedure appears the color cube ... The problem is my version of the game? W3 Frozen Throne v1.07
Help me if possible.