• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lucid Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Okay, so I have read this...

I was REALLY, REALLY bored, and just felt like starting a thread so I did...

How do you define reality? What convinces you in your every day life that you are awake, and not just in a dream?

If you want to share some interesting dream experiences please do...

Dum di dum...

"I made this thread, therefore I am"
-Spirit Hunter-

Level 12
Believe it or not, it gets pretty hard sometimes. I've recently ben able to "Feel" in dreams, and when I remeber them, I get really convinced that it happend. I even had a point a few years ago in Gr. 5 were I saw a good 1/4 of my day. The strange part is that I acually started talking to myself trying to make sure that I wasnt just repeating something over and over again (becuase, come on, we all have).

Dreams and reality like to mix and mingle sometimes, you'd be supprised at the result sometimes....

Level 34
Okay, so I have read this...

I was REALLY, REALLY bored, and just felt like starting a thread so I did...

How do you define reality? What convinces you in your every day life that you are awake, and not just in a dream?

If you want to share some interesting dream experiences please do...

Dum di dum...

"I made this thread, therefore I am"
-Spirit Hunter-
Because it's entirely unreasonable to not accept reality.

Level 26
I almost never dream but when I do I usually have lucid dreams, or at least I think so.
Many many years ago I dreamed that I was a fox but when I have awaken I was sad that I did not finished the dream. That´s why I just continued the dream in the next night :D

Level 34
I hate when you're dreaming, and you half wake up. You still have the dream, it's just starting to fade, and you try so hard to get it back.

Level 7
I usually have a dream of falling, where even if I am aware that it is a dream, I still can't gain control over my actions and world around me, so I guess that doesn't count as Lucid Dream, but I always wake up before I hit the ground...

this was the day before i was getting my scholarship test results back. in my dream i was meeting the school principal and he told me i failed. i knew it was a dream so a magically willed a baseball bat to appear in my hand and painted the walls with his brain
>:D i am CWAZY!!!! thankfully they didnt know that and i got the scholarship

funny thing is, i never seen the guy before in my life but when i got to the school, the guy i saw in the dream looked very similar to the real guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.