• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR STRUCTURES/DOODADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey people, hope you are fine ! i'm looking for a way to recreate real fortresses of middle earth, like in lotr conquest but much bigger, so i would love some help about that, like how could i possibly build helms deep in a map that is allready almost legendary ? xD or else maybe there's people who have models to share with me ?

I'm building a new lOTR builder for reforged. thank you <3

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
There's Lord of the Rings maps and models on here. Search around for them.
Search Results for Query: Lord of the rings | HIVE
Search Results for Query: castle | HIVE
Search Results for Query: Lord of the rings | HIVE
I'm sure you can open up some unprotected LotR maps and see how people have done it before.

Keep in mind that the models are all designed for classic Warcraft 3 and not Reforged so they're going to look pretty strange compared to the new improved graphics. That being said you can always play Reforged on the classic graphics settings.

Level 3
thank's for your reply i'm gonna check these maps for the structures, couldn't find in models section.

Status
Not open for further replies.