• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOTR BUILDER 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys, so far thanks to a lot of people and some friends, i've manage to achieve alot, but there are still things that needs to be done, units getting stuck in places they shouldn't be, to avoid that i have started to add waygates but i need to add more, terrain needs some work bcs im tbh a terrible editor and the path is terrible XD
anyway i know i can get better, its just that i would love to have someone experienced and a lotr fan to help me sometimes like all these ppl helped me, in any way possible.
The map is playable, but again it needs alot of improvements.
I have time to work on it so it's not bcs i'm lazy, more bcs i'm just a noob trying to learn how to do a great map :D
so far i've achieved what i wanted or almost.

So i know i have made an older thread for this map, but now that it is at this point i'm just reaching for your help, feedback.
putting the google drive link because i can not upload the map on this thread.

==> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k2nMpG3He1sFWjJ1QFUHmU3TXgYTEgxx/view?usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.