• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost - The Candidates ORPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
im sure theres a few people on here that watch abc's lost. pretty good show, and a orpg for it would be pretty cool to.

forage for food, build a fire, survive on a island.

find weapons, plent of quest content including...

time travel, smoke monsters, the dharma initiative, or simply try to build a raft and escape, although u would need to be on the right compass bearing.

lost_island_map_lostysmurf.png

an orpg like this would have alot of potential for quest content because theres so much in the lost universe that hasnt been fully explained or explored.

anyway if this idea ever gets setup, id like to write quest content, help with triggers, combat system, then actualy make the quests as well.

possible professions?
doctor- based off jack, war veteran- based off sayid, fugitive- based of kate,
con man- based off sawyer, survivor- based off john locke?

as i said alot of potential with an orpg like this.

if we made the wc3 map itself into something like an mmo where theres servers full of players, it would be a money maker.

let me know what you guys think.....

Level 4
This sounds pretty cool. Although I don't like how random and unexplained Lost is, it's still an addicting show with a lot of potential for a game. Are you thinking of using generic players like villager males?

I'm not really sure what you mean about the MMO part, but I can definitely see this being a Warcraft RPG. Nice idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.