• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lost - The Black Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: this is to do with Lost the TV series.
Note2: Don't spoiler Season 5, as in some countries, it hasn't come into TV yet.

Idea popped into my head while I was taking a piss during an ad break, I believe. Fine, afterwards.

Here's what I wrote down (pretty sketchy):
BLACK ROCK
You are one of the crew of the Black Rock - in for a "Lost experience".
- The Monster (smokey) would chase you/enemies at times.
- A "primitive" group of "Others"
- Some sort of DHARMA Initiative - scientist crew, fragment of "Others"?
- Very open gameplay, mostly discovery + staying alive - you can revive (in some way - DHARMA?)
- Victory by finding the Frozen Wheel - one person turns it, the rest is "deported into the future"

Monster:
Eko + The Monster; Seth Norris, dead pilot (Monster victim); Eko being grabbed by Smokey; The Monster is summoned by Ben Linus.
Black Rock:
The Black Rock, swept in by a Tsunami; Sawyer & Locke outside the Black Rock; The (supposed) Black Rock
Others:
The DHARMA Initiative - 1970's-1980's; The Others of S2; Richard Alpert, the never-aging man; Ben turns The Wheel, moving the Island

Since the time at that point is about 1700-1800's, the Proudmoore with Pistol would probably be your main hero. Pistol + Sabre featuring as main weapons. When I was looking at Others pictures, the idea of having Richard Alpert there too sounded pretty cool - their current leader.

Thoughts + ideas etc please.

Status
Not open for further replies.