• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the Rings:Full Story(campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
sorry,i have a question,are you dont have mind or dont have eyes?I Writed THAt THESE MODELS ARE NOT RIPPED!!!Only 5,but I will change them!

Well, then show us some screenshots of the game you ripped those 5 models from so that we may compare the rest.
I must say i agree with Debode that 300 models is a lot.
Though i don't think all those models are really.. well, they don't fill the standards of a model that would be included in a published game. If you check out games like BFME, they have much more professional models than this.
Not saying that those models are bad, just that some of them really look like they were made by an eanthusiastic amateur rather than a paid game designer.

Level 15
and this one http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=105091

I assumed you didn't know how to model the date of 03-19-2009, 10:54 PM. When you made that request thread asking for models

on 04-02-2009, 01:59 PM you presented all of these http://www.wc3c.net/showpost.php?p=1075460&postcount=13

it's just impossible to have learned how to model and do all those in a month. Even if you already knew how, and the fact that they are unanimated makes it more suspicious. They even have custom textures.

You'll need some solid proof to back up your claims.

Level 17
It's very likeable that he's a liar since he didn't do debode simple request back at the wc3campaign. Still, I say let him make the map. If the creators of the original models (ea etc.) notice, it's his own risk he have taken, though I would find it very unlikely that such a large company would notice this partically map with ripped models. And ofcourse if he ripped models from third-party mods, he should remove it from the map which he is going to upload than. Problem solved, everybody happy and no big deal anymore (or does something think ea cares about a few ripped models in a map? xD).

Level 15
I'm gona sound like an asshole here, but that's just how it is.

first of all, please at least don't be a hypocrite, you and everyone else just want to play this game.

secondly, he can release his game, just not here, unless he has proof that he made those models. the WIP's he showed are bullshit, he was just hiding parts of the mesh. Hive Workshop doesn't support rips from games, get over it.

Level 4
debode,loock at date of thread that you showing.Models from there are convert(only bridge was creating by my friend,Because I at that time yet didn't know as to work with 3D Max and Maya.But now i know more more better.

Level 4
One more request: "don't ask me to pass model, I pass nothing to anybody, only who will help with animations, I will upload all models on the project termination."

Level 31
chilla_killa,Read here this post, I already spoke, I don't have now time, at me job and study and time simply doesn't suffice, I therefore and ask the help.

That might be true, but the problem is, that we don't believe you, that you made all those models. We won't respect you, your models and your project, untill you prove that you are a very talented modeller and really creator of them.
And you can only prove it by doing one of the requests some of use gave you.
Maybe you don't know about WC3 model edits, but a Harry Potter model should be easy if we compare to your other models.
Maybe you don't have much time, but we let you time.
You may have 1 week, that's much time for one model without animations.
We won't stop annoying you and critisize you, untill you do it.

I think you aren't able to do it and you ripped all of those models, so why don't you just say they're rip offs?
But if it's like that, you are a big liar.
Maybe you can lie at us, but can you lie at yourself?
Can you agree with your conscience, if you lie at us all?

Level 15
like chilla_killa said, we don't believe you. for nothing. You had made a request thread obviously not know how to model. Then you show up with 13 textured, but unanimated models, a month later, and keep bringing more and more until now you say you have 300 models. 300 models since last april is not possible for one person. video game companies take years and with many people. Your WIP's are just change in resolution and hiding/unhiding meshes, you didn't show any real progress.

Level 17
first of all, please at least don't be a hypocrite, you and everyone else just want to play this game.
, that's the whole reason why people are interested in games & mods in the first place.

We won't respect you, your models and your project, untill you prove that you are a very talented modeller and really creator of them.
And you can only prove it by doing one of the requests some of use gave you.
, models aren't the only thing that give people respect. Think of the 25 maps maps each with its terrain, data etc. etc. I don't really understand why so many people make a fuss of it, this is an enormous project which is far from being released (judging from all the screenies I've seen of this project).

Why dont we play BFME 1 & 2...
, I kindy agree with Demigod here, While BFME1&2 aren't the most up to date games in terms of graphics, it's still is alot better than warcraft 3. And a big part of story is already told in BFME1&2.

btw: fix your [*hidden=titel] [/hidden] tag.

Level 6
... now i know why i never got into modeling... if you cant prove that its yours with wips, it must be ripped apparently there are no exceptions...

though im not saying he did them all cause 300 models by itself is ridiculous, not to mention the fact that he did it in 9 or so months.

Level 4
I dont say that 300 models are finished...i say only characters...About 300 models WILL BE in project,in this time i have about 96 models of units 13 of them animated.SOme decorations i taked from Hiver Workshop...I talking about Barad Dur,Orthanc, Trebuchet,Moria Doodles and Hobbit pack.

Level 12
Good luck i don't know what to say about the models...Riped or not riped i don't care i just want you to finished the project and you can't make 25 in 1 camp. you have to make 2 camp.

Level 18
i personally think that the people who are so obessed with the fact that this guy ripped models should just freaking leave this thread alone and start a life cause why the hack would you only respect somone for his models? siriously what about the terrain and all? i personally dont think this guy has ripped the models and if he did who cares i dont he only fools himeself than.

Level 15
Time to end this

THW FAQ said:
Game Exports
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.

He already admitted to using 5 ripped models, exporting models from other games is illegal, it's impossible you made what 100+ people can't do in a year, in only 7 months, sorry.

DjDinasty said:
I dont say that 300 models are finished...i say only characters...About 300 models WILL BE in project,in this time i have about 96 models of units 13 of them animated.SOme decorations i taked from Hiver Workshop...I talking about Barad Dur,Orthanc, Trebuchet,Moria Doodles and Hobbit pack.

mmm are you sure..?

DjDinasty said:
¤Modeler(All Models have been created,only need to finish some animations of some caracters)

[K40$ said:
-Spectre], that's the whole reason why people are interested in games & mods in the first place.

wrong, the reason it's so messed up is because you encourage it knowing that rips from games are forbidden, only so you can play your game. That's called greed and hypocrisy. Well guess what, you can play your game anyways, but it won't be hosted on here with those models.

i_brg_doom said:
i personally think that the people who are so obessed with the fact that this guy ripped models should just freaking leave this thread alone and start a life cause why the hack would you only respect somone for his models? siriously what about the terrain and all? i personally dont think this guy has ripped the models and if he did who cares i dont he only fools himeself than.

Try harder. I may seem like an asshole doing this, but i'm doing this because it's annoying as hell that he will rip all those models and then try to get the map hosted here, I won't let him go just like that, he can show proof that he is the author of all those models, otherwise he can host his project somewhere else. Everybody's happy.

thread was already reported.

Level 4
Mulgrim,show me the game where is this models was ripped and i will leave Workshop and will upload them here in Base!!But if you false you will leave?OK?It is the real man's transaction.

Level 15
Mulgrim,show me the game where is this models was ripped and i will leave Workshop and will upload them here in Base!!But if you false you will leave?OK?It is the real man's transaction.

if i made a mistake i'll apologize like decent people, i'm human, and i do it for good reason, i don't know why I'm still argueing here, you could lose your precious time replying, how about instead of replying, making a model to prove you do know how to model/texture? do it and you can continue your work. You're making it harder than it needs to be.

I honestly don't know where you could have gotten the rest of the models (the ones that aren't from BfME) I'm just almost positive you didn't make them. To begin with, there are 100+ textured, highpoly models that you say you created. Your WIP's prove nothing more than hiding and switching meshes to low res. You keep avoiding facts and questions. sorry but I don't believe you. But whatever, this project isn't even finished yet.

Level 49
This is not highpoly models,this is lowpoly!!!about 1000 polygons.

First of all, Warcraft III models range from 50 to 900 polyongs, if we're talking about units. Heroes might have about 1100 or so. Buildings are a different story. And besides, I fail to see the point of this post, no one claimed those models to be 'highpoly'. Oh, right, and before I forget. How come you animated some of the models but can't animate the rest? We want serious and dry proof here, you can't fool us with your petty tricks. You just simply CAN NOT make over 100 models and texture them in about two months.

Level 6
debode im tired of hearing your jealousy, your simply jealous that you cant make these models :p you want dry proof... find me dry proof that these models didnt come from him (besides the 5 or 6 BFME rips)

Level 6
debode show me show me where he ripped these models... you cant attack him without knowing there not his, besides the 5 or 6 ripped from BFME, you cant prove shit.

Level 4
Show ME THE GAME where i "ripped" this MODELS.
But not for one model. We want proof for at least thirty models
thirty?:mwahaha: I have good idia.Write me the name of model that you want to see i will show you texture

Status
Not open for further replies.