• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Of THe RIngs:Full Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3

Very long time ago all has begun in casting of "Great Rings". Three Rings have been given Elfs - immortal, wised and fair of all creatures. Seven Rings were received by masters of Gnomes - Owners of Mountain caves, and nine rings have been transferred a human race which above all thirsted for the power. In these rings force and the power of each of the people have been concluded, but all of them have been deceived... There was one more ring... In the country Mordor, in a Mount Doom, Sauron - the Master of Darkness, unknown to all has created a ring which would subdue all the others. In this ring it has contained all cruelty, rage and thirst to dominate over all live." One Ring Correcting over all the others ". One behind another the free earths of Middle Earth have fallen under force of a ring... But there were also those who tried to resist to force of a ring. Last alliance of the people of people and Elfs has thrown down a challenge to forces of Mordor... And at feet of Mount Doom they battled for the freedom. The victory was close... But nobody could surpass force of a ring. During this moment any hope has been lost. And then Isildur - the son of the king took a sword of the father... Sauron -the enemy of the people of Middle Earth was defited... The Ring has passed to Isildur, who had a chance will finish with it for ever, but hearts of people easily give in to temptation, and" the Force Ring "has been allocated by own will. The ring has betrayed Isildur and has led to its death, and much has been forgotten, that to forget not necessary. The history became the Legend. For 2.500 years the ring has sunk in uncertainty until hour has come and it did not have a new Owner -" My Pressure ". . The Ring has got to a being by name of Golum who lived in the heart of Anduins mountains. The ring has enslaved him. - "Now it mine, my property, my love, my pressure The ring granted Golum longevity. 500 years it poisoned his soul and reason, and in twilight of a cave of Golum it waited... The Darkness has again fallen on Terrestrial Wood... And the sound about anonymous darkness whispered from the East and "the Force Ring" has felt that its time has come. It has left Golum. But then there was that did not enter to ring plans. It was found by the most surprising being which it is possible to present - the Hobbit by name of Bilbo Torbins from Shire. Time when in hands of hobbits there will be a destiny of all live will come...
About Project
Project Lord Of The Rings:Full Story is a project will be made on the most legendary film "Lord of The Rings". The project will be completely identical to a film and even will some guesses are added... The Project will consist approximately of 25 maps, each motive will be particularly described. The exact release is yet known, as it is necessary to gather additionally a command.
Type
RPG\RPG-Melee - It sims that some missions will be only with heroes,but other will be with heroes and melee.
Vacancies
People who are able to work in collective are necessary for our Project. Precisely and correctly performing work. Are required:
¤Modeler(All Models have been created,only need to finish some animations of some caracters)
¤Terrainer(Who can work with HRP and UTM)
Screenshoots

Our Team
DjDinasty(SoneOfDarkness)- The project head,Modeler.
Der_SySLIK - Triggers
KuroiKusa - Clips
НТС - Terrainer
xGreYx - Terrainer
Bk.Juqq - Terrainer
Noke - Spells
Soldier - GUI(Triggers)

How To Contact Us
ICQ:451381134 (When add me at once write who you and from.)
e-mail: [email protected]
PM Here
On Our Site: www.xdotateam.clan.su

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.