• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of the Rings:Full Story(campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4

Very long time ago all has begun in casting of "Great Rings". Three Rings have been given Elfs - immortal, wised and fair of all creatures. Seven Rings were received by masters of Gnomes - Owners of Mountain caves, and nine rings have been transferred a human race which above all thirsted for the power. In these rings force and the power of each of the people have been concluded, but all of them have been deceived... There was one more ring... In the country Mordor, in a Mount Doom, Sauron - the Master of Darkness, unknown to all has created a ring which would subdue all the others. In this ring it has contained all cruelty, rage and thirst to dominate over all live." One Ring Correcting over all the others ". One behind another the free earths of Middle Earth have fallen under force of a ring... But there were also those who tried to resist to force of a ring. Last alliance of the people of people and Elfs has thrown down a challenge to forces of Mordor... And at feet of Mount Doom they battled for the freedom. The victory was close... But nobody could surpass force of a ring. During this moment any hope has been lost. And then Isildur - the son of the king took a sword of the father... Sauron -the enemy of the people of Middle Earth was defited... The Ring has passed to Isildur, who had a chance will finish with it for ever, but hearts of people easily give in to temptation, and" the Force Ring "has been allocated by own will. The ring has betrayed Isildur and has led to its death, and much has been forgotten, that to forget not necessary. The history became the Legend. For 2.500 years the ring has sunk in uncertainty until hour has come and it did not have a new Owner -" My Pressure ". . The Ring has got to a being by name of Golum who lived in the heart of Anduins mountains. The ring has enslaved him. - "Now it mine, my property, my love, my pressure The ring granted Golum longevity. 500 years it poisoned his soul and reason, and in twilight of a cave of Golum it waited... The Darkness has again fallen on Terrestrial Wood... And the sound about anonymous darkness whispered from the East and "the Force Ring" has felt that its time has come. It has left Golum. But then there was that did not enter to ring plans. It was found by the most surprising being which it is possible to present - the Hobbit by name of Bilbo Torbins from Shire. Time when in hands of hobbits there will be a destiny of all live will come...
About Project
Project Lord Of The Rings:Full Story is a project will be made on the most legendary film "Lord of The Rings". The project will be completely identical to a film and even will some guesses are added... The Project will consist approximately of 25 maps, each motive will be particularly described. The exact release is yet known, as it is necessary to gather additionally a command.
Type
RPG\RPG-Melee - It sims that some missions will be only with heroes,but other will be with heroes and melee.
Vacancies
People who are able to work in collective are necessary for our Project. Precisely and correctly performing work. Are required:
¤Modeler(All Models have been created,only need to finish some animations of some caracters)
¤Terrainer(Who can work with HRP and UTM)
Screenshoots

New Screenshoots(Isengard)

Our Team
DjDinasty- The project head,Modeler.
Der_SySLIK - Triggers
KuroiKusa - Clips
НТС - Terrainer
xGreYx - Terrainer
Bk.Juqq - Terrainer
Noke - Spells
Soldier - GUI(Triggers)
MeXaHuK - Jass
Evgen4ik - Modeler.

How To Contact Us
ICQ:451381134 (When add me at once write who you and from.)
e-mail: [email protected]
PM Here
On Our Site: www.xdotateam.clan.su

Last edited:
Level 4
Give we will argue? If you do not believe that from zero have made, show texture for example which any hero you you see here from game, and I then will show our texture,but Grond,Treebeard,GOthmog,Haldir and Statue of Osgiliat dont show,because i saied that 5 models are ripped!

Level 4
At present it is made more than three hundred models, and you wish to tell that if five we converted from them, it is a lot of? xD

Level 37
Just my opinion, but I think you are aiming too much. Way too much. A campaign with 25 maps!? Do you really think you can make it? And btw, you can max. have 18 maps to see in a campaign screen(yes I have tested, I have my own 22 map long campaign). To finish a project with this scale will take at least three years to create if you are going to do a well-made campaign.

Well, all I can say is good luck, remember to release some alpha and beta versions of the campaign so that you will get some feedback plus new power to continue the project.

Level 18
wow. this is looking great.

25 maps sounds like alot, im sure you could make only 10 maps, and have 3 seperate campaigns instead of 1 campaign with 25 maps.

By far everything is excellent. most poeople could care less if there are Ripped models, i personally dont care about ripped models. If its 5 or 6, thats not alot in my opinion. Just be make sure that you have 5 or 6 back up models, just incase you get into a scuffle with the company or the Hive workshop, just incase.

As for your prject, i love it. ive alwaysz liked to see LOTR in WC3. keep up the good work.

Level 4
Add me at ICQ 451381134 .THere we will speak about this)
If to our project General Franck will help,i will be very happy)

Last edited:
Level 6
i think you need to work on you're translations. i can tell you're not good with english. if you want to send me you're rough translations i may have time to make them more accurate.

p.s. replace gnomes with dwarves.

Level 8
Bilbo Torbins who the F is Bilbo Torbins? it's baggins oO if you create a campaign based on an already existing story pleas do get the story and everything around it right oO how the heck can you switch Torbins whit baggins. it doesn't even sound the same.

OK i know that was rather flamish but i had to do it. other than the poor writen prologue i think the project looks rather promesing. Keep it going and, pleas learn proper english. i sometimes realy had to strugle to read what you typed.

Maybe Torbins is the russian translation for baggins?
I know many names were translated in the swedish version, baggins became bagger, mirkwood (which i believe is called сумеречье in russian) became "mörkmården" (which provided a great atmospheric effect imo!), shire into fylke, etc.
I think the names are pretty much irrelevant, the idea is to make names that people can relate to.

Level 17
Level 6
Bilbo Torbins who the F is Bilbo Torbins? it's baggins oO if you create a campaign based on an already existing story pleas do get the story and everything around it right oO how the heck can you switch Torbins whit baggins. it doesn't even sound the same.

OK i know that was rather flamish but i had to do it. other than the poor writen prologue i think the project looks rather promesing. Keep it going and, pleas learn proper english. i sometimes realy had to strugle to read what you typed.

1st when you are attacking someone else on the lines of grammar/english ...make sure that you spell correctly ... you spelled written, promising, really, and struggle wrong, and you act like you have the right to criticize his english.

2nd english is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn, i don't think he did that bad of a job.

but anyway debode stop worrying about the models and just let him make the freaking game.

Level 6
Stupid internet cops. Just let the guy make his game and worry about your own problems. Punks.

Level 4
WHAT!!!ONLy 5 MODELS are RIPED FROM Battle For Middle EARTH,Other Is MINE!!!I posted WIPS in 1-st PAGe special for people who say just like you.

Level 4
[K40$]-Spectre;1455282 said:
still, if he only imported it, we are still talking about 300 models, that still will cost him a damn long time :D to import them.

about 100 models are units,but 200 or about are decorations.

Level 49
Your so-called WIP's only include hiding geosets and materials, as well as the unwrap image of a very possibly ripped model. And even if you DID only rip five models, the Hive does NOT support ripped models or maps with ripped models as it is illegal. Just for this you could be sued or at least get into serious legal problems with the creators of the game you ripped them from.

Level 15
lol those aren't WIP's at all. WIP's are exactly what they say: Work In Progress, from start to finish, until you can support real proof you're in some serious trouble.

and by the way, if you did make all these models why did you have to rip 5 or 6? if you made 295 why is 5 or 6 too much? another point against you.

Level 4
No problem,i will make,problem why i ripped this is because now i dont have so many time: work,studing ant etc.I saied that i need modeller only for animations if some body will help me,i will have time to create models.

Level 6
How can he get sued for ripping models? Why would the Developers care? Isn't it only possible for him to get sued it he trys to make money out of this project somehow? In which case both Blizzard and EA I believe(who ever made the Lotr models) could sue him.

Status
Not open for further replies.