• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Spell Makers :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi ppl, just if someone can help in my map. i need more spell makers... cuz im not too good, i only get a few skills and in a lot of time... can someone help and join my team for my map?. thanks for atention :infl_thumbs_up:..

Level 8
ok, here i go: though this is enough. well this map is an AoS, and it has duel arena and other features we (our team) will add with time. the idea of this map is as making people of my city as heroes, (like me, my friends and all who just want to be there :grin:). this map is an item build map (like DotA). this map have some funny skills and other who are just take from series of anime or other that are jusst invented. im making the AoS triggers now. its not difficult but im trying to make it balanced with the heroes. the terrain is a lil bad, so i will reform it. but it is a circle in the middle (troop war), and in the two sides (right and left) are the bases (green and red). the hero choose system is by tavern, i dunno how to make it work actually, but im learning :thumbs_up:... im argentinian, but i got a forum which have an english section. but better to not enter if you arent an argentinien or a spanish speaker.

E-Mail: [email protected]

if you need more info just talk to me please. i will explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.