• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

*recrution* Resurection Of Naruto Pk (FOR SKILL MAKERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
*recrution* Resurection Of Naruto Pk (FOR SPELL MAKERS)

I NEED SOME SPELL MAKERS PLEASE! I am resurrecting the Naruto PK map (which the owner has stopped working on) i've hacked the map, imported models, created hero picking system, did all necessary triggering, and all i need now is someone to make spells.

If anyone is interested in this position, PLEASE let me know.

Ty,
Joel

Last edited:
Level 34
We do not accept hacked maps; and claiming to have done so, and asking for help is definitely not acceptable.
-rep

Level 9
1. I don't want to lie about the originations of the map.
2. All it was when i hacked it was terrain, NO trigggers, NO models, NO anything, just terrain.
3. I want people to want to play it because i know the maker of the map and he just has a short attention span when it comes to making games and I personally think it was a great idea just it needed some actual word (had no words at all) and it also needed ALOT of working on.

PS: I don't give a s*** about rep. and the game hasn't been worked on for 1-2 years.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Level 34
Flaming ain't going to get you members. Keep your cool and next time explain everything in a more friendly manner. I was as polite as possible, if you could do the same I'd appreciate it.

I'm not to sure how hacking works in wc, but I'm pretty sure the triggers still work. You may not see them, but they are active. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but that's what I thought.

Level 9
2 things.

1. when you deprotect a map NOTHING is there.

2. I already have support. Because i'm not hacking the game because i want to hog the glory, i will still give original creator MUCH credit and i will continue on his work. (Game hasn't been worked on for 1-2 years)

PS: ("Naruto rampage" is a hacked version of Naruto PK, Same with the just released "Naruto Shippuden arena" and about 2 other games i can remember the names. I also have already been penalized for the deprotecting thing.)

2 things.

//THEN MAKE YOUR OWN MAP FROM SCRATCH.

2. I already have support. Because i'm not hacking the game because i want to hog the glory, i will still give original creator MUCH credit and i will continue on his work. (Game hasn't been worked on for 1-2 years)
//YOU GOT HIS PERMISSION?

PS: ("Naruto rampage" is a hacked version of Naruto PK, Same with the just released "Naruto Shippuden arena" and about 2 other games i can remember the names. I also have already been penalized for the deprotecting thing.)
//WHICH IS A REASON WHY NARUTO MAPS SUCK.

End of story.

Level 6
2 things.

1. Deprotected map has all of it's triggers in it
2. You can't continue HIS work on HIS map without his permission .
Should be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.