• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for someone on hive to make warcraft videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi everyone im looking to see if anyone is interested in making a series of videos based on the guide i wrote a few months ago a list of all creative ways to play warcraft 3 reforged campaign missions you have my permission to create the videos based on my ideas so no worry about copyright. if you have any questions just reply under this thread and it would really mean a lot of me if someone indeed made my ideas into videos for everyone to see. also part 2 of the guide is at the end of the thread mentioned so scroll down for more

Level 4
I mean you could do them yourself with OBS, a free video recorder.
ive never done a video by myself for any game because im not an avid gamer so even if i post one walkthrough im done and dont have other game to showcase so its not worth it.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
ive never done a video by myself for any game because im not an avid gamer so even if i post one walkthrough im done and dont have other game to showcase so its not worth it.
I mean sure, a community is for helping others but not doing things instead of others.
Since you could easily do this yourself, I don't see a point in waiting for someone else to take the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.