• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Project Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I was working on a SPRPG map. It’s name was Heroes of Azeroth. You play as an human, orc, night elves and undead. Adventure, complete quests, level as the story unravels. It has more features than an ordinary RPG, like better boned models with better animations, a place where you can take a screenshot, change your character’s look in-game, well planed story, new models, explore Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, level up to 100(I’ll change it if you want), Garrisons, and more. It will have expansions like WoW so more features can be added. I will only need project members.

I need:
Terrainer: Closed
I Found: WerBackIII, Theoden of KoMe, They still need to talk.
Animator: Now I found this Idea, I’ll be needing another modeler to help me in animating.
Requires: Good Animator
Coders/ Spell Creators: I have little experience in Triggering. I need help in here.
Requires: Anyone who is good at Triggers.
Tester: Why not?
Requires: Warcraft III:The Frozen Throne
I found: Theoden of KoMe, Feathermoon.
Video Maker: I will need someone who can make videos for trailers and others.
Requires: Can make Videos

If interested, just tell me by replying in this thread(or by PM or VM). I hope someone will answer. Sorry for bad English, just tell me and I’ll correct it. :)

Last edited:
Level 25
I'll accept you If you have a great knowledge in Warcraft lore, You can write the story of the dwarves, tauren and trolls. But if not, It's ok, I'll write their story myself.

EDIT:
I made another logo, which one is better?

This?
231443-albums6948-picture76732.png

or

This?
231443-albums6948-picture77248.png

Note:
The Second One is just a WIP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.