• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Grinch Wars) Looking for Project Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
"GRINCH WARS v 1.0"

attachment.php

Ive been working on 2 maps now. And i need project member who can help me finish it.

Game play: In Grinch Wars you will go around in minimap with abomination with an santa hat and use an TNT spell and Meat Hook Spell. There you can upgrade those spells from the item shops.

I need to improve the hook a bit and also the TNT bomb. Also some better terrain there mybe some one will join and help me finish this map. + (There will be AI bots)

What i need /

Terrainer 80% done
Triggerer (GUI) 80% done
Video Teaser 0% done
Tooltips 50% done

Heroes / Grinch
Spells / Meat Hook / TNT
Items / Will be some

What need to be fixed on the hook /

1. So i can easily change if i can hook trough buildings or trees.

2. If i cast the hook would be nice if the hook following the hereo on the way back

3. Make the hook catch units on the way back also.

4. And make so i easily can change if its gona catch friends aswell (And how much damage it will do to friendly units)

What need to be fixed on the bomb /

1. So i easily can change the damage for each level

2. So the text 3.2.1 will be better (now somehow the 3 goes on same time as number 2)

3. Also so i easily can change if the spell gona damage friendly units.

What need to be fixed on the AI bots /

1. Make so they buy items i think i know how to solve this. (But will be better if you see the hero go to item shop and buy the item from there)

What i need on the terrain /

About the terrain. Im gona need some one to make the terrain look better. I have imported some xmas models to the map. (I want an xmas terrain)

Also if you have any ideas for spells and stuff let me know.
Video Teaser /
Will need some one who help me make a good video teaser for the game.

Tooltips /

Will need some one how help me put a good tooltip in the map for spells items and more. (Will not be huge of work, so let you know)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Map Preview Top.JPG
    Map Preview Top.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 160
  • In Game Preview.JPG
    In Game Preview.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 146
  • Grinch Wars copy.jpg
    Grinch Wars copy.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 171