• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

looking for project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey i'm looking for a nice project,please understand that i am new to map making,i can edit units,i can do minor terrain stuff,i can edit items,tooltips,minor map editor stuff,i have all kinds of ideas to make a map better and i will help you make your map! so if you need help..ask me and i will join your crew!

Level 5
Hey i'm looking for a nice project,please understand that i am new to map making,i can edit units,i can do minor terrain stuff,i can edit items,tooltips,minor map editor stuff,i have all kinds of ideas to make a map better and i will help you make your map! so if you need help..ask me and i will join your crew!

Join my project i have a great offer! you may do wath suits you but about ideas you must ask the projectleaders.

Here's my thread:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/need-peoples-making-rpg-134247/
read it for rules and souch. PM me if joining^^

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

Hey I'm making Deus and I need some people to help me out on it. This map is going to be an epic dungeon crawler. Message me for details.

Level 4
I need to terrain some pieces of map, and many items for it. If you can i will send you models make it as attachment but if you cant i will make it by myself. So post here if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.