• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for MakeMeHost Mappers Priority Account HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, i am a professional map maker looking for help within the HiveWorkshop Community. My current project that is still being developed is ZDC or Zombie Defense Custom. It is extremely popular when hosted but can rarely be updated due to a lack of hosting. I'd like to point out that ENT is absolutely not an option for me and the only way i can go about continuing my projects it seems is by MMH priority which i cannot obtain personally. Anyone who is willing to help with a feasible way of hosting please post below. I will also post some images of the map below so that those that are not familiar can get a glimpse of the terrain.

sc0-jpg.4656
sc1-jpg.4657
sc2-jpg.4658
sc3-jpg.4659
sc4-jpg.4660
sc5-jpg.4661
sc6-jpg.4662
sc7-jpg.4663
sc8-jpg.4664
sc9-jpg.4665

The link on Epicwar.com for the map is http://www.epicwar.com/maps/263846/

I would also like to point out that for this map to be played online you must have your graphics on wc3 set to High for all things. If they are not on high you will crash or not load the map at all. I don't know why this is exactly, but it is the fix to the problem.

Thanks, and please enjoy.

Attachments

• Zombie Defense Custom v8.2 Final.w3x
    8 MB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.