• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a Blizzard-type campaign map designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey if you feel you can manage how to design maps that are similar to the ones created by Blizzard to make the ROC and TFT campaigns then you would be a huge help in this project. I'm not looking for a ton of detail, heck I can even do that if you're not too good at that, I'm just looking for some help to get a standard foundation for each of my maps I want in my campaign. The campaign is 10 chapters long and I've created most of the maps so far but still need a few more.

The tilesets that you can choose from are Felwood, Village Fall, and for the last one I'll let you decide if Felwood and Village Fall aren't typically your thing, just please not another Blasted Lands map tile since I've used that a few times already. The campaign is based off of the Orc race so keep that in mind as well.

I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.