• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THS Campaign [Looking for someone to continue it]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for someone to continue to workout my campaign considering that I am too busy with my real life that I absolutely have no time to handle the campaign.

I am looking for a map maker who are really serious to work out in a huge project, but does not want to start from the scratch.

This campaign was under develpment 8 months ago and was stalled for quite awhile due to a lot of issues such as time management. However, rest assured to know that the entire campaign was about 50-60% complete.

The campaign still need several touch up such as the terrain & scripting. As for the storyline, object editor, quest, and how the general games goes like, all was about 90-99% complete.

If you're serious in map making and wanted to make a good quality campaign, feel free to work out on it. For more detail on how the campaign terrain, storyline and others look like, feel free to visit the hosted forum.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/human-sin-607/

Status
Not open for further replies.