• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of the Divymm Campaign is Recruiting Terrainers, Triggerers, AI Coders, and Voice Actors optional

Hello and welcome. I am ForgottenNightmare and I am looking for people who are capable of Terraining individual maps, editing triggers for cinematics, interludes, and more, as well as AI coders for all of the rivaling factions that will likely be faced in the campaign. I will solely be working on making and importing much of the custom contentt that will be seen in the campaign or even any of it's maps as well as helping out with trigger editing for the cinematic dialogues.

If you are voice actors, then please feel free to approach. While I am not looking to have actually voiced dialogue, I am willing to say that it would likely help with setting up the dialogue in the cinematics. I will try to reach out to you once I have the full list of known characters in the campaign.