• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I am ForgottenNightmare, otherwise known as Hemlar in some areas of gaming. I am officially working on 2 campaigns stated by the Projects information in my personal profile. These campaigns are the Golem Campaign and the Vendel Campaign.

Golem Campaign and Vendel Campaign Part 1 of 2 - For these campaigns I need...
  • Loading Screen Designer : To be honest, I really don't know how to make a Loading Screen for any of my maps. In truth, I have some maps using the same loading screen, but I would love to have something different to use.
  • AI Designer - I really would love to have AI's for some of my maps since most of the maps have none.
  • Terrain Designer - Another thing I have to admit, is that I suck on map designing. I know how to make simple sampling, but that is about it.
  • Voice Actors - I actually don't need voices for the characters, although I would like to have some in time.

Last edited:
Terrain Designer - Another thing I have to admit, is that I suck on map designing. I know how to make simple sampling, but that is about it.
Hello, I'm a terrainer. Mabye I could help you.
Loading Screen Designer : To be honest, I really don't know how to make a Loading Screen for any of my maps. In truth, I have some maps using the same loading screen, but I would love to have something different to use
I can create your loading screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.