• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A New Story: Prologue Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I could use some assistance in making this little project I am working on. In this campaign, you play as the Undead in Northrend with the main hero, Uther as a Death Knight, carving his way to Frostmourne's cave and ultimately claiming Frostmourne. What positions I need filled are:

- Custom AI Designer
- Terrain Designer (I have to face the fact, that I am okay at doing this, but I my quality is limited by my imagination for creating the storyline.)
- Trigger Designer (Another quality in which I lack efficiency. Too be honest, although I can read trigger code finely, I just can't replicate the quality for reasons I presume to be with the reason of my lack of quality of Terrain Designing.)
- Model Maker (I do plan on using custom races and would love to have and use custom model designs.)
- Voice Actors (I would definitely love you implement a voice over for all of the dialogue.)
- Campaign Image (I would definitely like to replace the Undead Logo in the pre-campaign lobby with a custom image so if anyone would like to put their skills to work creating a unique image for the campaign, then I would definitely like to see if I would actually use it.)

As for wanting a look into what I have so far, then message me and I will give you the link to the pastebin that has it.

It would be nice to show the development thread or the current status of the development. People will consider if they want to participate when the campaign can't guarantee that it will pull off to it's completion.

Hmm... Okay. So far as for development, I have two maps for the campaign. The very first interlude and very first chapter. Both of which I am still working on the triggers for. As for the other maps, I don't have them completed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.