• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A New Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Right now I am going to be frankly honest. I have had a rather unique idea for a few campaigns to do. All I ask is for willing participants to help me make this a successful piece of work.

Aid Request -

Models : I will try to find some good models for the campaign and will definitely ask some people for custom models, but I wouldn't mind some help with getting some custom models for the campaign.

Terrain Design : Okay. Honestly, I suck at Terrain Designing and I know it. I can guarantee you that even the most helpful and descriptive tutorials wouldn't even be able to help me get better at it. If someone could help with that, preferably not the same person who is already doing something, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Triggers : I will definitely require aid with triggers. If someone could help me with such, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Voices : I would definitely like to have voices for the campaign.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I'll tell you some harsh but needed truth to bring you down to earth.

Modelers, Icon Creators, Terrainers and Voice Actors are rare and you need an exceptional project to attract decent ones.
With that said you probably want to spend some more effort in presenting your idea. Just check your competition in popular threads in the map development forum

Status
Not open for further replies.