• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting small aid for a Campaign Screen MDX (Please :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello !

I would kindly ask for help with the following task: I have a background MDX and a MDX unit and have to create my Campaign Screen by merging these two.

In Detail: I have removed the Nelf Archer from the Nelf Campaign Screen and want to add a custom model instead of her, simply using it's 'Stand' animation.

I am solo developing a RPG campaign supported by a lot of the great models and skins from here, but while managing all the other textures, sounds, spells and triggers alone, i find myself unable to properly deal with advanced model changes, both by getting used to 3DS MAX 9 and error messages by my import/export scripts.

Is there anyone who can help me out with merging the models ?
I would accept a small fee if i could even send these files to someone who can fix this for me.

I hope you can help me out !

EDIT: Ouch, i think i posted in the wrong category, first time here : /

Last edited:
Level 3
Ya that suits better, thanks ;)

Now i just hope someone can help me out : /

Status
Not open for further replies.