• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making a sequel to a complete campaign. Looking for art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Greetings.

I reach out to those who relate to the following. Who played my The Pit Lord custom campaign (Pit Lord). Who liked the campaign. Who would like to see more of the same concept implemented.

The concept is short single player campaign. The player manages a restricted set of units to complete a task. Successful completion of a game level is rewarded with scripted cinematics. The plot revolves around dark factions. The story is finalized.

For the next campaign I require a piece of art that will make a mild wow-effect on players. The art in question could be any of the following:
1. Landscape.
2. 2D art.
3. 3D model.

As an alternative, it can be one line of __good__ voice acting.

I myself am professional programmer. Therefore, a person who decides to respond can count on efficiency in regards to scripting.

The reason as to why the request is vague is as follows. I do not know who, if anyone, will answer. Therefore I do not know what to count on. The task I will ask to complete for the campaign will differ depending on what skills I am offered.

Last edited:
Level 5
@LordDz I don't offer money. Therefore I have no place on dedicatred sites. I look for fans of the setting.

@MadnessTheKey Basically something that Lovecraft fan would love to put on desktop wallpaper. Gian tentacles that hang from the cieling of a cave. I would use them in a cinematic. It could be just a single static image, but it would be cooler if I could compose multiple images to sell perspective in a cinematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.