• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Look for players - RAGOS orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm back after a long break on wc3, and i found a game i liked a lot years ago : ragos ORPG.

I'm looking for players to clear it (this time :p)
Lasts maps are damn hard, and since i've never been able to clear the whole game, here i am !
Let me know if you're interested, you can be new to ragos or not, main thing is to be at least 5.

Thanks !
Exum

Level 1
yeah... exactly as he said. Although i cleared almost everything besides last pod bosses. Wanna travel down that nostalgic road :]

looking for people who are interested in some Ragos action.
We can do everything with 3 in total, besides the last of the 10?! maps. Being 9 for POD would prob be too nice to think about..

can contact me ingame, just add "blubbtheone" EU realm

*all new would be great, so u dont have to know the maps just bring dedication :D cause it wont get hard the first 1 hour.

for advertisement:

Ragos consists of alot of maps
first u level to lvl 10 (max) in about 30min
then u gather gear in low lvl dungeons/maps
then u tackle hard dungeons/maps (Bosses will have sophisticated mechanics which have to be countered)
then u can play a survival with your charackter (defend IF)
then u can play Dota with your charackter (completely optional for those who dont like pvp)
then u can tackle really hard and challenging dungeons which need alot of fine tuning to be beatable

and the best part is: there is like no grind involved, no random drops, u kill the boss u get the loot u want First Try!!(redo for second item...but well) killing the boss is the challenge not praying for 1% droprates

Last edited:
Level 1
I know this is from a while ago, but I also miss the nostalgia of Ragos ORPG. I have been trying to get small group together to play through but have so far been unable to find anyone wanting to play such an old map. most people join and see max lvl 10 then just quit.
I would love to group up and tackle the map series.

contact me ingame if you would like an extra player 'Crazy_wabbit' EU Realm

Level 1
I'm interested in playing ragos again and I have at least 1 friend who would play also ign C4TN1P eu realm

Level 1
Hi,

I remember playing this a few years ago and stopped before the last map (Prison of dalaran). Would LOVE to do it again.

If anyone is interested, you can message me on Julz (eu) or join the following discord : Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers (it's a discord for WoW Arena players and some Ragos too + other random wow-related maps!).

Hope to see you soon !

Julz

Level 1
Hey guys, still playing out there? We're a group of 4 people on GameRanger, looking for 4/5 more for PoD, 3/4 of us are fullgeared pre-PoD, last one gonna get there soon, too. If so, leave me a reply please, we'd love to play with anybody who is active & patient to get the gear, current char state doesn't matter. :)

Level 2
Hey there, i kind of forgot about warcraft 3 a whole time, real life reasons.... still didn´t finish these maps completely either, too low playerbase still. I´d join on 6 Diffrent chars on the max possible state you can get with at most 2 people^^

Level 3
Hey guys i don't know if people are still searching but i want to play Ragos and currently no one kinda knows about the game,hit me up on Eu tag blood4u when you want to play or to set up something i would really like to finish the game :D.

Level 3
I will. Sadly you can´t ingame message somoene offline though. My name´s TheUnknownGuy on EU Northrend too.

I think that W3 friend system limitatons have reached it's age and most likely a discord server would do wonders for this i am actually thinking of making one for all those boss maps like Ragos/TBC/Impossible bosses.But i do believe it will either be really low pop or will take ages till it will take off but i will most likely make it tomorrow when i get home and update this post.

Should be much easier to reach players that way.

Level 1
I've already linked the discord a year ago but it seems that some "new/returning" players are still interested and might have missed it.

This is our dedicated Ragos discord : Join the WoW Maps Discord Server!

Please join if you want to play, it is so much easier to organize games that way ! We do have enough players / characters to clear every maps and often host the base maps to find new people to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.