• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for RPG Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there, first of all sorry for my baaaad english, long time ago since i wrote in english

me and a friend are looking for great Wc3 rpg maps with long play ability. I play a long time TBR, Guilds of Hyppos, Ragos RPG, Gaias Retalation and Monster Master RPG

Now we are looking for new Maps, is there any Map which is a must play and it takes weeks or even month to "okay now i beat everything"

Important points:
- MUST!! doable for 2 players. We dont have 4 players to beat a min. 4 Players RPG like Gaia´s

- Many Items (Craftables, Secrets and so on like FFepicRPG or TBR)

- Decent Grafik. I made some maps by myself and they are looking quite decent, i dont looking for ugly grafic, it must have a bit "love"

- Nice Gameplay flow (This means, tbr is really fun and its awesome, but its annoying to save the villiage every 20 min)

- i prefer open RPG, storyline RPG are fun and nice, but we want to farm, level, and hit big monsters in they ugly face really often.

Save and load System btw Guilds of Hyppos has one of the best Systems^^

Ah last point: ONLY RPG MAPS, we dont need Battleships, Dota or something like that. We hate it.

Maps i played or tested:
Gaias Retalations: Great game, but not doable with 2 players
TBR: Awesome game, but we played it till the end
FFepicRPG: Awesome too, but same as TBR
Monster Master RPG: Played it with the latest Patch, nothing new.
Ragos RPG: not doable with 2 Players
Tkok: Not doable with 2 players, and very short play time

i will add more maps as u offer me some maps^^

I thank u very much for every good tip

Level 2
cause we love RPG´s. Level up, farm and optimize our gear and try hard bosses until the fear our hits and surrender. We dont like short action. We dont like shooter, we want to build up our statistic might

Status
Not open for further replies.