• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Logo Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18

arrogance_logo905.jpg

Logo Contest #1: Arrogance
In this contest, you will draw a logo or banner for an arrogant leader. A logo about or for someone who takes fame by either force or manipulation.

Contest Rules And Conditions
  • No submission may violate any of the site rules.
  • If a submission does not follow the submission rules the creator will be disqualified.
  • All submissions must follow the current theme. If any model does not fit, a moderator will tell you as soon as possible as to avoid confusion.
  • Your submission must be posted before the deadline. The post containing your final submission must also contain the following:
    • A thumbnail attachment or and image shown with [img][/img] tags. Please do not give us a link to a site where the image(s) is/are hosted.
    • The file in the appropriate format: Any common image format.
  • You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours.
  • Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
  • Judges may not participate. Hosts may participate.
  • Teamwork is not allowed.
  • Blood, gore, intense violence, and extreme visions of the grotesque are allowed as long as they follow site rules and are within a good level of reason.
  • The maximum size of the logo/banner is 700x300

Contest Prizes And Winnings
  • First Place: 40 reputation points and a special award icon
  • Second Place: 30 reputation points
  • Third Place: 20 reputation points

Contest Judging And Voting
  • Judges:
    T.B.A.
  • Judging Criteria:

Creativity
    How many people had the same idea of such a banner as you did? How many people would've made it the same way you did? In other words: How creative have you been?/35

Detail
    Did you had a good eye for detail? Were there some parts that missed something or some parts that had something special?/25

Theme
    Does this logo/banner match the theme?/40

• 75% of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
  • 25% of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.

Contestants

If you would like to enter the contest simply make a post in this thread, stating the information about your entry.

Entry NameContestant Name

Contest Dates And Deadline
  • The contest shall begin on 1st May and conclude on [rainbow]29th May
    11:59 AM[/rainbow] (GMT)

Level 18
No, I actually got this idea by a link Pyritie posted on the chat. It was a contest hosted on DeviantArt and the winner would get a lot of drawings and had the 'hounor' of having his drawing become a character in a story of someone on the site. So that's when I thought that if I should post an entry, it would be one that shows how arrogant that host is (even though that doesn't fit that theme :gg:), so I thought I could host one here just for the fun of it ^^

PS: If you got suggestions, please tell me. I can place in the first post that suggestions are allowed. This was just the theme I was thinking about right now due to that contest ^^

Level 18
Yea, I guess that's true. It's not for a product, but it's an image to bring over a message. To represent something, so people know exactly what it's about when they see it. Logo/banner was the first and closest word that came to mind.

Level 18
Guess those were so flawless details I just can't see them. Explain, please ^^

Unfortunately, those submissions can't be entered, how badly you'd want it to be... They're started before the contest start! I know how much you wanted those to be the winning submissions, but rules are rules. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.