• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is it possible to get an 1920 x 1080 loading screen? No matter what I can only get 4 x 3 aspect ratio
Tried using Loading Screen

Also is there a way to hide loading bar? I tried Importing .blp textures and giving them the paths below, idk if maybe the size counts, I tried 128 x 128, and 256 x 256

UI\Glues\Loading\LoadBar\Loading-BarBackground.blp
UI\Glues\Loading\LoadBar\Loading-BarBorder.blp
UI\Glues\Loading\LoadBar\Loading-BarFill.blp
UI\Glues\Loading\LoadBar\Loading-BarGlass.blp
UI\Glues\Loading\LoadBar\Loading-BarGlow.blp

I'm on version 1.30

Level 9
As far as i know for a better quality loading screen you need 4 images, one is bot left, bot right, top left top right. Try to find a toutorial here in Hive

For the loading screen i don't know, you may try to import some empy imanges in alfa, but i dont really think it will work.

Level 1
The Loadbar is hardcoded from what I know. Tried different things to get it to work and none of them worked for me... But let me know if you find a way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.