• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom Melee Loading Bars And Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found out how you change the loading bars in the melee loading screen!
UI\Widgets\Glues\Loading-NameBackground.blp
= path for the borders
UI\Glues\Loading\Multiplayer\Load-Multiplayer-Human.mdx
= path for melee loading screen model (for human, you can also make it use the path for Random, Orc, Night-elf, or undead)
Loading_Background.blp
= path for the texture for my custom made background with loading bars.
I have attached a map as an example. Look in the import manager for the stuff. :D
Please give +rep if I helped you!
EDIT: There's a .fdf file in the import manager that I forgot to remove... it does nothing just ignore it lawl

Attachments

• CustomLoadingScreen.w3m
    104.3 KB · Views: 57
  • CustomLoadingScreen.jpg
    CustomLoadingScreen.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Level 12
Lol why in request section...? u aint requesting anything and yes, it is possible, you can chane anything from a map, from the skins of the border of your screen, loading screen, loading bar, units, sky, tiles anything at all, a map is 100% customisable (in terms of looks)

Status
Not open for further replies.