• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Listen Youtube without having to download anything? Its possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I'm sorry, but I have no idea... I just ran a search on google and that popped up, I remembered you were using chrome so I posted the link :D Sorry bro.

Level 19
I already know this method but i just want to listen audios directly from google, i know think that is imposible :(
you could create a program to run YouTube....

wait there is an option

duckduckgo (it is a search browser) allows you to watch YouTube videos from their browser

no need to go onto YouTube^-^

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I want to listen some YT audios but i dont want to download each one, what can i do?
I already know this method but i just want to listen audios directly from google, i know think that is imposible :(
Please install this software:
3DYD Youtube Source

In its Options menu tab, please check 'Enable YouTube DASH streams' and 'Audio-only output'.
You can also uncheck 'Downloading the clip' if you want.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I did already.

The answers to the questions you asked me in private about 3DYD Youtube source, have been answered by the author himself in the full tutorial he has written, and to which I have already provided you a link to.

If you still have problems to make this software work after reading its full tutorial, then please open a new thread in the Computer Tech sub-forum, so that other people can also benefit from the answers given there.

Status
Not open for further replies.