• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Liquid Nitrogen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Recently I had a huge planners wort on my foot and they sprayed liquid nitrogen on them, its very cold, goes up to -400. And I found this intresting........

Liquid Nitrogen is water mixed up with chemicles that are flammible, poisoness, and a chemical made from food coloring. The ingredients to make Liquid Nitrogen to freeze someone are the following:

Water------------------------------90-80-2.7894
Metalic remains of Oil-------------66-7890-5.66-8.92
rat poison---------------------------22-70-3.3-7.6
Sleeping gas-----------------------2.905445-78-8.91
Powder residue from Food coloring----2.43-7.89.213
Mixed together in a freezer------------92.2345675

The numbers are the code ingredient for a product, or anything thats made. Its kind of like Jass, hard to learn, but easy to use.

There is also a natural Liquid Nitrogen thats only found in Ice caps, they are -635.2349 bellow zero. But they are microscopic, you would need to put the entire Icecap together, and somehow remove all of the molicules(sorry cant spell) from the ice cap then mutate that Atoms with radioactive water to get 2 ounces of Natural Liquid Nitrogen. Radio active water is when you mix radioactive waste and water together, if scientists were smart they could use this to make silent nuclear bombs, or even power our cars with water.

I was thinking of making a Chemicle lesson, just like Astronomy lesson, but its all about earths rare resources and awsome man made stuff, I love physics and science, I would love to share my brains with THW.

Level 10
Its a easy way to take away worts, it kills the viris in the wort, then the coldness turns the wort black, then I just take a knife and scrape it off, painless because all of my nerves in that wort would of died because of -400 cold effect pwnage.

Level 10
I use a sprayer, its small, it wont hit my entire foot or I will get serious frost bite.

Level 21
There is also a natural Liquid Nitrogen thats only found in Ice caps, they are -635.2349 bellow zero.

By international agreement, absolute zero is defined as precisely 0 K on the Kelvin scale, which is a thermodynamic (absolute) temperature scale, and -273.15°C on the Celsius scale. Absolute zero is also precisely equivalent to 0 °R on the Rankine scale (also a thermodynamic temperature scale), and –459.67 °F on the Fahrenheit scale. Because you cannot get temperatures lower than absolute zero -635.2349 is impossible unless you made up some kind of scale.

Radio active water is when you mix radioactive waste and water together, if scientists were smart they could use this to make silent nuclear bombs, or even power our cars with water.

that is radioactive contaminated water, the water molcule itself is not radioactive. hydrogen has three isotopes and water can only ever be formed of these isotopes, 1st is normal water with 1 proton and 0 neutrons. 2nd is deuterium which is a isotope having 1 proton and 1 neutron, this is also known as heavy water and is used in storing nuclear waste. the 3rd isotope has 1 proton and 2 neutrons, called tritium, but this water does not exist natrually because i decomposes quickly. i doubt "silent" nuclear bombs are possible because part of the effectiveness of a nuclear bomb is the shock wave which is a large movement of molecules which results in alot of molecular vibrations producing sound. i might be wrong but i dont really see how a silent nuclear bomb would be possible, or effective.

Level 10
By international agreement, absolute zero is defined as precisely 0 K on the Kelvin scale, which is a thermodynamic (absolute) temperature scale, and -273.15°C on the Celsius scale. Absolute zero is also precisely equivalent to 0 °R on the Rankine scale (also a thermodynamic temperature scale), and –459.67 °F on the Fahrenheit scale. Because you cannot get temperatures lower than absolute zero -635.2349 is impossible unless you made up some kind of scale.

the .2349 reprisents the atom cluster forming little cold spots on eachother, scientificly speaking, the atom is growing .34564-3033-231 cold spots, similar to cold sores, but they freeze up badly. The codes are the showings of the forms they were made bye, its a very hard thing to learn, I will one day post a lesson about these codes.

that is radioactive contaminated water, the water molcule itself is not radioactive. hydrogen has three isotopes and water can only ever be formed of these isotopes, 1st is normal water with 1 proton and 0 neutrons. 2nd is deuterium which is a isotope having 1 proton and 1 neutron, this is also known as heavy water and is used in storing nuclear waste. the 3rd isotope has 1 proton and 2 neutrons, called tritium, but this water does not exist natrually because i decomposes quickly. i doubt "silent" nuclear bombs are possible because part of the effectiveness of a nuclear bomb is the shock wave which is a large movement of molecules which results in alot of molecular vibrations producing sound. i might be wrong but i dont really see how a silent nuclear bomb would be possible, or effective.

You fail to see, when you know more about the scientific codes from Nuetons and Pythormis theory and take them together, you get significent code that can repirisent the atoms and molicules for the objects. radio contaminated water has molicules that are radioactive from the tiny genisides found in radioactivity. So when you add these together to simple water, you get something you never want to drink, but its a key ingreident to liquid nitrogen. A silent nuke is a nuclear bomb that is design to make shockwaves(which are invisible) and they disrupt electricity, regular nukes can do this to, but silent nukes can be modified to just send shockwaves a mile, or you can modify it to cover the entire US. Silent nukes are very dangerous because if a enemy drops one of them, all of our electricity would be gone for days, and we rely on electricity, without that, we go back into the stone age.

Level 24
A silent nuke is a nuclear bomb that is design to make shockwaves(which are invisible) and they disrupt electricity, regular nukes can do this to, but silent nukes can be modified to just send shockwaves a mile, or you can modify it to cover the entire US.
—that would actually be an EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) detonator/bomb/whatever. please use correct terminology.
—regular nukes create EMP shockwaves, but it's completely inconsequential because most of the things the EMP shockwave hits are close enough to ground zero to be completely ruined beyond repair anyways.
—i'm relatively sure that you'd need more than one EMP detonator to cover the entire US.

The ingredients to make Liquid Nitrogen to freeze someone are the following:

Water------------------------------90-80-2.7894
Metalic remains of Oil-------------66-7890-5.66-8.92
rat poison---------------------------22-70-3.3-7.6
Sleeping gas-----------------------2.905445-78-8.91
Powder residue from Food coloring----2.43-7.89.213
Mixed together in a freezer------------92.2345675
lol i thought liquid nitrogen was just nitrogen in liquid form. if there isn't really any nitrogen in it, why is it called liquid nitrogen? >_< i'm confused!

Level 10
You can make an EMP without actually using radioactive materials. In fact, here are the schematics for a small-scale one.

empmini1.jpg

empmini2.jpg

empmini3.jpg

The EMP effects of a normal nuclear bomb are very small scale, if a bomb was designed specifically to take out electronics on a large scale(which i'm sure has been done), then all that would need to be done is create a large one, detonate it a mile or two above the surface of the Earth and you could take out massive areas, multiple bombs could render an entire country useless in a matter of seconds.

Level 21
the .2349 reprisents the atom cluster forming little cold spots on eachother, scientificly speaking, the atom is growing .34564-3033-231 cold spots, similar to cold sores, but they freeze up badly. The codes are the showings of the forms they were made bye, its a very hard thing to learn, I will one day post a lesson about these codes.

that would be nice because i have absoletely no idea what you are talking about. anyways what you said was very missleading, perhaps you could post the true temperature of the nitrogen.

You fail to see, when you know more about the scientific codes from Nuetons and Pythormis theory .

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=pythormis&meta=
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=nuetons&meta=

k whatever. even if you mean newtons theory you should know that his theory mostly dictates forces on a large scale, it doesnt take into account atomic or subatomic particles in a meaningful sense. thats why there is no unified field theory yet. he worked out universal gravitation and the three laws of motion, laying the groundwork for classical mechanics; which is to say he worked out the interactions between objects. radiation wasnt even known about then; radioactive materials usually release alpha particles which are the nuclei of helium, beta particles, which are quickly moving electrons or positrons, or gamma rays. these are all subatomic and not covered by newtons law. and i have no idea who or what pythormis is, nor does google.

radio contaminated water has molicules that are radioactive from the tiny genisides found in radioactivity. So when you add these together to simple water, you get something you never want to drink, but its a key ingreident to liquid nitrogen.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=genisides&meta=

again i have no idea what you are talking about.

liquid nitrogen is produced industrially in large quantities by fractional distillation of liquid air and is often referred to by the abbreviation, LN2. there is usually no radiation involved.

A silent nuke is a nuclear bomb that is design to make shockwaves(which are invisible) and they disrupt electricity, regular nukes can do this to, but silent nukes can be modified to just send shockwaves a mile, or you can modify it to cover the entire US.

you mean an EMP. an emp effect has never been made (officially) on a noticeable without a nuclear bomb and the theory behind it is a little sketchy so we cant really modify what hasnt been made yet. it would be possible to detonate an emp in the ionosphere and get the pulse to travel further by bouncing them of the ionosphere, like how long range radio waves are sent. supposedly there was an emp dropped in 2003 in iraq but because it has not been made public we dont know if a large scale and effective non nuclear emp even exists yet.

i dont really like ripping into your science but i like to research into new things becuase i like learning, i have tried to understand what it is you are taling about but with google and wikipedia i get nothing.

Level 10
you mean an EMP. an emp effect has never been made (officially) on a noticeable without a nuclear bomb and the theory behind it is a little sketchy so we cant really modify what hasnt been made yet. it would be possible to detonate an emp in the ionosphere and get the pulse to travel further by bouncing them of the ionosphere, like how long range radio waves are sent. supposedly there was an emp dropped in 2003 in iraq but because it has not been made public we dont know if a large scale and effective non nuclear emp even exists yet.

The theory behind it works...it's been made. Albeit, on a smaller scale, but it's still been made.

Level 21
i read an article how to make one out of capacitors or something, only worked over 1 meter or something lame tho. what i meant specifically is that it hasnt been made large enough to do anything noticable.

ooh i noticed in what i write i said "never been made (officially) on a noticeable without" in between noticeable and without i mean to type scale.

Level 10
The true tempature of liquid nitrogen(natural) is about -600 if you don't put the extras in. EMP was also called silent nuke because it was channled by electricity, which is silent. So EMP works to. Sorry if you dont understand the codes, they take awile in highschool to learn.

Level 10
Level 18
Pfft, there's plenty of official, large-scale EMP effects in the world, going on right now. Take a look at any modern generator, most of which consist of something (nuclear reactions, coal, water, etc.) turning water to steam to turn a turbine (or just turning the turbine directly), which then turns an big magnet inside a fuckload of wire coils, generating electricity and a large electromagnetic field.

And hell, you heard about how to build an electromagnet that had a effective pulse diameter of 1 meter? That's pitiful, I've built bigger ones myself, not to mention a weak railgun (easier to make than coil guns, although admitedly the rails do have an annoying tendency to.... melt).

Also, you don't need a whole article to make an electromagnetic field, all you need to do is make an electromagnet, which I'll outline right now:

1. Get a ferro- or ferrimagnetic material such as iron (I beleive silver is best, been a while though, and the standard shape is either 'pole' or 'donut' shaped,).
  2. Get some insulated wire made out of a conductive metal (Copper is good).
  3. Wrap the wire in coils around (or through/around if using donut-shaped metal), leaving two ends of wire free.
  4. Hook some capacitors together and attach them to the bits of wire, preferably with a switch included in the circuit.
  5. Flick the switch and start playing with your electromagnet.

Of course, this is involving electricity so don't go overboard with the capacitors and use insulated wire!

-*meow*

Level 6
Firstly Liquid Nitrogen isnt made out of ingredients it is simply really really pressurized nitrogen that turns into a liquid, and for the silent nuke people, EMP dose absolutly no large scale effects to the earth, there is no such this as a silent nuke(well there is but it is due to a star dieing) you cant cause allot of damage with EMP people are gonna tell me that you can do allot of damage, you cant unless you own a star...

Level 10
Pwned indead, I looked at a dictonary and it said that you can make liquid nitrogen, but I forgot that air compressed with diferent ingriedents makes the wort killers. Hmmm, glad you all corrected me, gona study alot next time so I don't make simple mistakes.

Level 10
and for the silent nuke people, EMP dose absolutly no large scale effects to the earth, there is no such this as a silent nuke(well there is but it is due to a star dieing) you cant cause allot of damage with EMP people are gonna tell me that you can do allot of damage, you cant unless you own a star...

dumbass.jpg

http://science.howstuffworks.com/e-bomb3.htm

You can't even spell half the shit you say.

Last edited:
Level 10
Very harsh indead....

Well anyway, I just found out the Liquid Nitrogen is also used in the military

They are useing Liquid Nitrogen to create Chemical weapens for war purposes. They are useing liquid nitrogen to powers weapons, like rocket launchers. More weapons that they are testing are:

Missles(The Missle will contain a liquid nitrogen auto creation kit, so the liquid makes the missle goes 3 times faster then the N19 Dare Devil Missle(can't spell missle sorry, we called missles audo' mies in italian) But it has been ruled out by....Bush of course because the last test almost destroyed a town in New Mexico.)

Grenades(instead of a deadly boom, it would be a freezy moment for you, the liquid Nitrogen would be colder then -436 because the motion of throwing the grenade will double its cooling power because of a small generater called the Cold Sho'dia(Sho'dia is a word for cold freezer) which is powered by motion, enough motion will distrupt the outer layer of the grenade, and the liquid Nitrogen will freeze any enemy to the ground, the main target is the eyes. How do you keep carry the grenade with you without getting -600 degrees on you? the grenades have a button which you press that turns on the cold Sho'dia. If you throw it without pushing the button.....nothing happens. But yet again, Bush has closed the project down because Scientists are useing material that is highly flammible, which could burn down all of Hawaii. Its a Element that is on the periodic table, its a ingredient that powers the Cold Sho'dia, The element is Hydrogen, but they are useing the full force of Hydogen which makes it VERY Flammible. Now your thinking...If its power by motion, would the grenade blow up when the buttom is first pressed? the answer is no, the outer layer of the grenade is made out of very thick metal, it takes about 5 seconds for the outer shell to be pierced.

Lastly, Typhoon(a whole new different weapon(which bush hasn't closed) Typhoon is a silent nuke(silent nuke is a made up word for me, it means that it generates no sound) which "will" hold a nano parasitic bug which pollutes water. The plan for this parasite(it has not been made yet, but there has been prototypes) is that it would be powered by liquid nitrogen, the coldness of the liquid powers the bug and the bug would produce millions of microscopic virises that are designed(by mother nature) to pollute water.)
That is all I know about project Typhoon, it has only been planned, but it sounds awsome.

My Resources
http://www.aliciapatterson.org/APF1501/Borg/Borg.html
This shows some of the latest, or past weapons used for making missles and bombs.

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/IceBlaster
I got a clue from here where to find the liquid nitrogen grenade

http://heart-c704.uibk.ac.at/LV/gastprofs/BALDWINmetastable.pdf
For the first few posts I brought information from this

http://environmentalchemistry.com/yogi/periodic/H.html
This is the periodic table for some Hydrogen facts.

The rest are from School books, or my mom's college books.

Level 24
The element is Hydrogen

wouldn't that make it liquid hydrogen, and not liquid nitrogen?

The plan for this parasite(it has not been made yet, but there has been prototypes) is that it would be powered by liquid nitrogen
why would a parasite be powered by cold? wouldn't it be powered by sugar?

in general, i think you're talking a little more about weapons that use extreme cold rather than weapons that use liquid nitrogen.

Level 21
wouldn't that make it liquid hydrogen, and not liquid nitrogen?

lol yes

why would a parasite be powered by cold? wouldn't it be powered by sugar?

biological organisms usually cant survive at these temps unless specialy engineered to form a spore to survive it. but biological warefare is condemed in the US and most of the western world. i think its acutally illegal and considered a war crime. contaminating water in this way would be highly unethical because it would harm civilans which is exactly what the US does not want to do (any more than it doeas already). i havent checked the link saying about it but i would guess its fake because a weapon like this would probably be illegal by the international war crime register or something.

the liquid Nitrogen would be colder then -436 because the motion of throwing the grenade will double its cooling power because of a small generater called the Cold Sho'dia(Sho'dia is a word for cold freezer) which is powered by motion, enough motion will distrupt the outer layer of the grenade, and the liquid Nitrogen will freeze any enemy to the ground, the main target is the eyes. How do you keep carry the grenade with you without getting -600 degrees on you?

it is physically impossible to get colder than –459.67 °F because that is absolute zero! -600 does not exist, unless by these cold spot numbers which i still havent read about (and cannot find in any google searches)! getting liquid nitrogen colder than -450 degrees is hard an unecessary!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Cold+Sho'dia&btnG=Search&meta=
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Sho'dia&meta=

i cant find anything science related on this "Cold Sho'dia" thing. i understand you are italian and maybe it is a communication barrier but i find it diffucult to understand what you are talking about.

also, i dont know if this is related but motion = friction = heat. not motion = cold. it just doesnt work like that.

Last edited:
Level 10
Like I said, I got some from "real books"

The weapon Typhoon hasn't been closed because we need this weapon in future wars, why? we can't live without water, if we destroy the enemys water supply, there dead unless they can trade, but thats what our soldiers prevent.

....uhh no... Liquid Hydrogen.....lol you gota be kidding me, its a ingredient....

Edit: forgot to quote, but to lazy to do it.

Level 18
i cant find anything science related on this "Cold Sho'dia" thing. i understand you are italian and maybe it is a communication barrier but i find it diffucult to understand what you are talking about.

Sho'dia is not an Italian word as far as I know, can't find it out of my own Italian vocabulary (I speak Italian fairly fluently, don't even know of a word with a similar structure to this), out of a web translator, or out of any of my English/Italian dictionaries.

-*meow*

Level 10
Sho'dia is not an Italian word as far as I know, can't find it out of my own Italian vocabulary (I speak Italian fairly fluently, don't even know of a word with a similar structure to this), out of a web translator, or out of any of my English/Italian dictionaries.

-*meow*

Wierd, because my dads dictonary holds italian and spanish and chinese meaning, I thought I was on the Italian side...I have to admit, it sounds more spanish to me.

Level 10
http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/bec/temperature.html said:
The coldest place in nature is the depths of outer space. There it is 3 degrees above Absolute Zero.

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/phy99/phy99194.htm said:
Answer 3: 1.Classicaly speaking ALL MOTION CEASES AT ABSOLUTE ZERO.
2.Zero point Quantum motion is always there.
and that is what prevents collapse in the hypothetical scenario
at absolute zero. For very massive objects, this has to be
supplemented with Pauli repulsion.
3.The third law of thermodynamics, also known as the Nernst
theorem, can be written as BY NO FINITE SERIES OF PROCESSES
IS THE ABSOLUTE ZERO ATTAINABLE. No matter how much patience
and money you have, you can not execute an infinite series of
steps.

I do believe that you have your facts mistaken..

Last edited:
Level 24
Level 10
Sho'dia must be spanish or something, im stumped about what lor quoted, 1 word, wth?
Sho'dia is defenetly a word because im looking through the spanish part of the dictonary and it saying Sho'dia, its also on the italian page, it was a link to this side of the dictonary.(page#)

Last edited:
Level 10
The quotes are relevant because it's saying that absolute zero is physically impossible, therefore saying that going below it is even more impossible.

Wasn't talking about natural coldness, talking about manufactured elementals...sigh, so hard to explain.

Level 21

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Liquid Nitrogen IS Nitrogen in a liquid form otherwise it would be called something else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrogen

WIKIPEDIA said:
Liquid nitrogen
Liquid nitrogen (liquid density at the triple point is 0.807 g/mL) is produced industrially in large quantities by fractional distillation of liquid air and is often referred to by the abbreviation, LN2. It is a cryogenic fluid which is potentially capable of causing instant frostbite on contact with living tissue (see precautions). When appropriately insulated from ambient heat, liquid nitrogen serves as a compact and readily transported source of nitrogen gas without pressurization. Further, its ability to maintain temperatures far below the freezing point of water (it boils at 77 K, which equals -196 °C or -320 °F) makes it extremely useful in a wide range of applications as an open-cycle refrigerant, including:

for more temperature know how

Thus most of the talk here about liquid nitrogen is nonsense. Most lightly this is a joke topic OR he made some other cooling agent since liquid nitrogen needs to be manufactured AND stored in special containers to stop it heating up since in a matter of seconds of being at room temperature, it begins to boil due to its low boiling point. YES, you can make liquid nitrogen with 2000-5000£ worth of equipment, but who the hell would spend that much? And liquid nitrogen is used as a method to store nitrogen compactly and purly and thus is PURE nitrogen (isotopes can vary) so it can not be made with the above ingredients.

If you want to prove me wrong, post the sites you aquired this infomation from, I am sure we would all like to see where and HOW all these molecules that disapear go to.

By the sounds, you made an anti wart agent due to the shair toxicity of the chemicals you used, and NOT liquid nitrogen. Also, how did you mix theses together? Since liquid nitroged would cause ANY house hold container to shatter or be perminatly damaged.

And quoting funny heat scales to hide the fact your wrong instead of giving raw proof is not helping us be convinced that you are telling the truth.

Level 24
Wasn't talking about natural coldness, talking about manufactured elementals...sigh, so hard to explain.

okay then, but "manufactured" coldness does not use a different scale than normal temperatures. are you actually not even talking about temperatures?

imo Sho'dia, if it is a real word, is not of european origin. at best maybe of norse origin. dia i can understand as being taken for european, but not with the "Sho" stuck on the front.

Level 10
Now im confused, I thought some Italian science was simple....great gotta go english next time...

Mutate, in my origin, means combine if you use it in a mixing way...Manufactered, in myu origin, means combineng to. Italians like to use different meanings in words. Sorry if you guys didn't understand. I will post english Intell next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.