1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

LionHeart.blp

Submitted by TheMasterMarine
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
It is the texture of the sword of my Silver Paladin
His name is LionHear that represents the power of a lion and the nobility of a warrior
is a very simple skin peo hope you like
please excuse my bad English: D

Keywords:
Sword,LionHeart,Lordaeron,Paladin,Silver,TheMasterMarine
Contents

LionHeart (Texture)

Reviews
22:06, 14th Mar 2015 Kwaliti: Almost no effort whatsoever. Read up on some texturing tutorials on the Hive to get started in proper texturing.
  1. 22:06, 14th Mar 2015
    Kwaliti:

Almost no effort whatsoever. Read up on some texturing tutorials on the Hive to get started in proper texturing.

2. TheGreatJoshua

TheGreatJoshua

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is wonderful! I like the idea of this. Keep up doing awesome models/Skins :D

5/5 and a vote for approval.

3. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Stormwind Royal Sword of Lord Anduin Lothar is more like it :)

4. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I do not think you own that little marine texture, and it should not be in the sword texture file.. and that lion emblem seriously lacks shading

5. TheMasterMarine

TheMasterMarine

Resources:
    Resources:
    The marine is a logo o a watermark to prove that the texture is mine, I made it in photoshop,
    and the emblem ....
    the intention is to be a sacred weapon type

6. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    That lion symbol looks like a copy pasta stuff....

7. TheMasterMarine

TheMasterMarine

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well is like Copy pasta....But in Photoshop :D
    I know needs more work

8. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    then put in more work into a texture..

9. daverave1212

daverave1212

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I like the idea :D

10. InfernalTater

InfernalTater

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Let me start off by letting you know that I'm not angry at you, and I hope you improve your skills to upload more suitable resources in the future. Nobody's first resource is perfect.

Now that you understand that what I'm about to say is to be honest and helpful to you, not to be mean, let me proceed to inform you that this skin is terrible.

The texture is of a horrid quality and is also completely unnecessary considering that it is just a mix&match of various parts of other in-game textures. You did not draw anything; you merely copy & pasted a part from one texture onto another texture and adjusted the hue/saturation/brightness/contrast levels. I'm willing to bet you didn't even touch the brush tool. You would be better off just creating an attachment using multiple geosets so that you can wrap each corresponding in-game texture for a better-looking, lower file-size result. Don't take the lazy way out of the wrap job by using a custom texture unless it is essential for the intended design of the resource.

On top of that, even if you had used in-game textures to create an attachment, it is still just a frostmourne with a bit of gold added. Your submissions will need to either be made from scratch or at least significantly different from that which they are based upon in order to be accepted into the Model section.

1/5. I advise that you use the Forums to speak with others to help guide you through improving your texture until it is of a suitable quality to be accepted into the resource section.

The marine as a signature in the corner of your texture is a neat thing to do, though. Just be aware that even without increasing the pixel size of your texture, your signature within it is still increasing the file size more than the same space occupied by a singular background color would, so you must ask yourself what is more important to you, the efficiency of your file size in order to not waste space in people's maps, or your pride in signing your work? Yes, it makes little difference, however years from now if you've, hopefully, made plenty more resources, in the event that someone used many of them in a map, the difference could add up.