• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Level 10 - Neo-Genesis RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Query. Create a single-player RPG; in which one of your missions was to raise your Hero to level 10, until there all good, because when reaching that level, the Hero received the corresponding reward and the quest was discarded. Now I want to make this multiplayer map ... it happens that when any of the players on the map reaches level 10 it wins its reward, it disables the mission for all the other players, when what I want is that each player can complete this mission independently , all having the opportunity to complete level 10. How do I do that?

upload_2018-12-1_16-10-12.png
upload_2018-12-1_16-10-46.png
upload_2018-12-1_16-11-2.png

That's how I've been trying, trying from matching player or owner player and nothing ... if someone can help me I'd appreciate it. Sorry so, I do not understand much about triggers (and if I know then I have to change the language of the functions and the map to English, but since I speak Spanish it is easier for me to follow the progress so, to have it ready then translate it).

Status
Not open for further replies.